Ned Ryerson

Game Thread: Magic @ Clippers, 12/8 10:30pm

quote:
Originally posted by Berky1010:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

I have a bad feeling about this one. I've been right every game i've predicted and i'm going wih the upset:

Clippers 104

Magic 97

You heard it hear first. I should start betting on these things.

hey ego, games not over pal

Really berky jerkey? WHo would of known...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

So many of you guys are so negative. Theres still a whole half of basketball left. Chill

you have to be a little upset that your team has a 15 point lead in the 2nd and they end up down by 6 at the half...

Nah, maybe because i'm a Giant and FSU fan. Both teams end up screwing up early then pulling wins out of their @$$.

Plus its just one game out of an 82 game season. If you over analyze every descision and every play of every game you end up looking for negative things. Its alot harder to enjoy the sport that way.

quote:
Originally posted by hilltopper06:

Attack the fricking basket. Their big men consist of Camby and Randolph, use D12 to get them in foul trouble.

Ughh. Baron is going to eat us alive if AJ and Meer keep guarding him. He is too big, too strong, too fast for them.

On a positive note, there is no way they keep shooting that well, and no way we keep shooting this poorly.

they're not shooting well at all...40%. They are getting too many 2nd opportunities. Considering dwight is in foul trouble and battie can't handle the boards by himself, i don't think they can rectify this. We are in trouble tonight. If the magic don't catch fire, they will lose this game.

quote:

quote:

quote:

So many of you guys are so negative. Theres still a whole half of basketball left. Chill

negative is more interesting.

seems like it. It just seems like the same people keep posting nothing but negative posts about everything except if they are fans of one player (JJ, Hedo, etc...) then they'll post negative posts about how our "Terrible" coach doesn't use them for X or Y.

I wish they would just stop posting.

you have like zero sense of humor

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

darn Penny and Armstrong that was something. Armstrong and Penny played out of this world and Penny had 40 plus back to back in the days 30 points was having a high scoring night..

that series was crazy.

For a little while there Penny was T-Mac before McGrady was.

ARGH at our lone little offensive rebound....

Penny wasn't as fast as he was in that series. He was already experiencing knee problems

Tmac was amazing but between a healthy Tmac at his peak and a healthy Penny, Tmac aint' got nothing on Penny

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

darn Penny and Armstrong that was something. Armstrong and Penny played out of this world and Penny had 40 plus back to back in the days 30 points was having a high scoring night..

that series was crazy.

For a little while there Penny was T-Mac before McGrady was.

ARGH at our lone little offensive rebound....

Penny wasn't as fast as he was in that series. He was already experiencing knee problems

Tmac was amazing but between a healthy Tmac at his peak and a healthy Penny, Tmac aint' got nothing on Penny

You do realize I said that as a compliment to Penny...

quote:

you have like zero sense of humor

you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to basketball. Seriously, you could coach the boston celtics and lead them to a 2-80 record...that's how terrible your basketball knowledge (or lack thereof) is.