Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

How can we beat the Pistons?

LOL, this coming from the guy that professes his love for farm animals on every post. Back for more huh troll?

How you finish under .500 and make the playoffs is beyond me. The only reason why you all are in is because we needed 8 teams to make it official.

If you just had the best in the East play for it all, no one and I mean no one would put Orlando in. Orlando is known for choking:

1.1995 against Houston,

2.1996 against the Bulls,

3.You let and I mean let the most dominant center in NBA history leave before he hit his prime.

4. You ruined Penny, and Grant

5. Tracy McGrady, and Francis knew what was up, they jumped off the sinking ship while they could.

6. You all are chokes man, your whole franchises history.

7. You all had 3D, Nick Anderson(Big Choke), Shaq, Penny, and Horace Grant, and still choked.

8. I gotta show Horace some respect because he got outta that hell hole.

Speaking of choking...what happened last year? Let me remind you.

pistons.jpg

Best team since the Bulls my a**. Enjoy your time on top of the miserable East. Your lineup is old and getting even older. Rasheed has a couple of years left max. Billups is 31 and Mcdyess is even older. You aren't winning a championship this year or for the forseeable future. So I hoped you enjoyed your time on top because you are about to be the doormat to the Bulls, Raptors, Celtics and Magic for the next decade.

Please Pistons fans do me a favor, boo Darko EVERY time he gets near the ball. Boo the hell out of him. While you are at it PLEASE boo JJ when he makes an appearance. Thanks so much.

Hey, Hey Guy.

How many central titles have we won in a row?

How many have the Magic won total?

No one wants to play us, especially with us having home court.

You guys get used to start watching your Marlins/Devil Rays baseball games, b/c your off season begins very soon. for the umpteenth season in a row.

DEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAASKETBALL!!!!

Detroit Fans really dont care about Darko,

We're very rabid fans, but we dont hate Darko really all that much. We feel so much pity for him, that us not booing him will kill our "killer instict" as fans. Kinda like Larry Brown when he came back to Detroit as a Knick coach, and they sucked, and we felt bad for him.

You all are in the same boat with Darko, and Grant Hill. We'd love to see them do good, but at the same time, were going to put the smash on yall.

To answer your question we have won 2 and there will be plenty more in the near future. You guys will be lucky to beat out the Bulls next season.

I don't even know why you bother posting here. Haven't you seen all of your previous posts? Actually Marc is saving you some embarrassment but you are even dumber than your edited posts. LOL

quote:
. Haven't you seen all of your previous posts? Actually Marc is saving you some embarrassment but you are even dumber than your edited posts. LOL

So Im dumb for saying that you all have 2 more home games and thats it????

I guess everyone in America outside of Central Florida are pure idiots.

Oh and I can count.... Maybe you all in Florida need some help with that 1, 2, 3, 4