Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

iTunes Store

So, I recently received an iPhone and was wondering about registering for the iTunes store.

Is it worth it?

Also, is their a fee I need to pay monthly besides the registration fee? Is this a lifetime account?

So, I recently received an iPhone and was wondering about registering for the iTunes store.

Is it worth it?

Also, is their a fee I need to pay monthly besides the registration fee? Is this a lifetime account?

You have to register for the iTunes store with an iPhone, but you don't necessarily have to use it.

Great purchase. I love my iPhone. Have fun with AppStore. Use their Top 25 Free option.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

No monthly fee but there are other services out there that are cheaper than the 99 cents per song that Itunes charges.

I have actually signed up already, I registered without pay, yes it can be done. I chose none as my mode of payment. But I can only download free applications.

Marc, I can download all types of songs without pay. Hihi

So is this a one-time pay and no more? I mean on buying applications. I want to put some cool games on my iPhone actually, but I'm strapped for cash. Are there any good games that comes to mind? I used my aunts account and uploaded the games she bought into my iPhone. But the problem here is that I can't use my library on my iPhone. :-S

BTW, I'm referring to games like wurdle or jewel quest. Any applications I can get, similar to the ones I mentioned, for free?

Also, is there any way to get an NIV version of the bible into my iPhone? I currently have the HOLY BIBLE application on my iPhone but it would be easier for me to use it if its NIV version. :-S

I also have the iPod that was released before the iTouch, I wouldn't mind having a bible on my iPod if it comes for free.

So, I made mistake. I updated my iPhone and it got re-locked. I was wondering if any of you knows how to activate, unlock and jailbreak an iPhone?