Sign in to follow this  
RIP CITY

Pistons Fan Here....

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Well, I did mean it in fun. I just couldn't help it.

But I have to agree with the rest of the Magic Message Boarders who have expressed relief and gratitude at how cool the Piston posters have been.

Believe me, back after the Darko trade, they were not nearly as civil!

If you were just joking than ok. But that's a sore spot for Pistons fans, because our players didn't have alot to do with that. The fans that were fighting with the Pacers players were wrong for what they did, but that was just a few fans, not all of us.

Just remember that most fans that go to other teams boards are usually trolls, not real fans of the team like us. Like I said in the thread I started, I have always liked the Magic, and if you check my join date I posted here before the series was set. I will post here every once in awhile during the season next year too. I came to talk hoops, and hear what Magic fans have to say about their team. You guys are welcome at our boards too, as long as you don't go there just to troll, and disrespect our team.

Do you have a link to your own respective message board? I would like to go and hear what the Piston fans have to say as a whole. If they are as level headed and classy as you Rip City, I think we could enjoy a little back-and-forth, basketball discussion. I always love a good argument.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I am hoping for a good series (we win that is) and so injuries.

lol, don't worry. I don't think Live or Die meant it in a harsh way. I'm glad to hear that you like the Magic. There are some members on this board that are Piston fans as well. I, for one, respect Detroit because they have a veteran team that knows how to play when it matters. Our team is still very inexperienced.

I must be one of the only Magic fans on this board that actually wanted to play the Pistons. It's just a shame that they have to play the most dangerous team in the East in the first round. We still owe you guys for a few years ago, so hopefully this is a very hard fought series. What ticks me off though is that the year before we played you, it was a 5 game series, but then they went and changed it and go figure, we take three of them but lose the rest.

Anyways, no harm meant, and good luck to the series.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Do you have a link to your own respective message board? I would like to go and hear what the Piston fans have to say as a whole. If they are as level headed and classy as you Rip City, I think we could enjoy a little back-and-forth, basketball discussion. I always love a good argument.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I am hoping for a good series (we win that is) and so injuries.

Well most of us are just like me, some are not.

Here is the link.

http://pistons.infopop.cc/eve

Last time the magic played the Pistons in Detroit while a time out was called the Magic magic anouncers were talking and the cameras were showing the readio anouncers.... All of the sudden an empty cup hit Will Perdue right on the noggin, he looked back and was really pissed off. Not 3 seconds went by another one hit him again, as he looked around then magic cameras turn some where else. It wasn't funny, Perdue looked very upset. I hope the series is a good one and incidents are avoided.....

darko1123.jpg

SWEET!!!!!!

Haha, first thread on the Board is

"Magic fans think they can beat us!!!!!!!!"

I guess it seems far-fetched, but would we be true fans if we didn't think we had a chance?

quote:

I guess it seems far-fetched, but would we be true fans if we didn't think we had a chance?

Read the thread though, that's exactly what we all replied to the original poster. Like I said some of the fans there are going to be like that.

Just look at the thread here called "10 Reasons to hate the Pistons". Some fans can be civil, some can't. It's like that on every board.

quote:
Originally posted by RIP CITY:

quote:

Read the thread though, that's exactly what we all replied to the original poster. Like I said some of the fans there are going to be like that.

Just look at the thread here called "10 Reasons to hate the Pistons". Some fans can be civil, some can't. It's like that on every board.

Yeah Osprey, the original poster is the only one who thought like that in their thread. Everyone else who responded (8 people) bashed him for it and gave us props for being true fans. Most of them seem pretyy nyce over there.

quote:
Originally posted by RIP CITY:

quote:

No I read through it, Lol. Just seeing the thread title made me laugh. It was like someone flaming a team on a completely different board. Pretty much every poster jumped up to shut that guy down though, you guys handle your business over there.

Thanks for the wishes Rip.

I hope this gonna be a large series!

I really hope that.

GO MAGIC!!!

Hello all. I'm an OLD Piston fan from way back. Just wanted to wish you all a well played series with no injuries for either team. If you guys get past us I hope you can pound the Heat into the ground. Good luck.

shot rip city, cheers for that..onna be a good series..i'm just glad were here, i think we can pull a win or two but the best team wins a 7 game series 99% of the time...good luck, may we have a great series

p.s amir johnson is looking REAL good for a 19 year old