Sign in to follow this  
RIP CITY

Pistons Fan Here....

Well not everyone likes it ok. I love Mason's call. It was funny the way he use to say Darko's name. If you mason haters wanna know something more annoying we have a billboard one says Deeeeeeetroit then another sign down says basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

naw, King of Dark, you are cool, no worries

Thanks man, your cool too.

Hey I have to go now, and it was really nice talking to you.

See you tomorrow y'all.

quote:
Originally posted by Robert56:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

WOW! 2 nyce Pistons fans in one day?

Thanks for the sincere comments. I also hope we make it a good series. Hope to hear from you throughout the series; Please, post whenever you'd like.

The truth of the matter is that there have been a number of us Pistons' fans posting threads on the Magic forum for a long time now.

Not all of us Pistons' fans are jerks like the people who caused the problems with the Pacers game a few years back. Those people were not real Pistons fans.

I am both a Magic and Pistons' fan! Good luck to both teams.

I do however want to see Darko go out there and kick some a$$!

i'm one of those fans too. although i haven't posted on the stones boards in a while.

it's all darko related with me ; )

I think we can all agree, Piston and Magic fans alike, that whoever wins the series can't let the evil Miami Heat go back to the NBA Finals.

Overall I'm just hoping for a closely-scored 6 or 7 game series... a series that gets it fair share of national media attention. If they can stop kissing up to Kobe Bryant and his mediocre team for five seconds, anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I think we can all agree, Piston and Magic fans alike, that whoever wins the series can't let the evil Miami Heat go back to the NBA Finals.

Overall I'm just hoping for a closely-scored 6 or 7 game series... a series that gets it fair share of national media attention. If they can stop kissing up to Kobe Bryant and his mediocre team for five seconds, anyway.

If Brian Hill will allow Darko to play his own game then I think we can win at least one game. But I don't see it going past a 5 game series.

As for the national media and Kobe...When teh Lakers were finally offically in the playoofs all our local paper had about the NBA that day was how the Lakers and Kobe are in the playoffs again, nothing and I mean NOTHING was written up on any other team that day. I hope the Lakers get booted out the first round.

Bulls go beat the Heat!

quote:
but when you make it into the playoffs the team you are playing will constantly flood your message boards.

Why are all the Piston fans talking to us like we are the F-ing Bobcats. We have been to the playoffs before. We actually swept you guys out in 95. Since 89-90, we have won 700 games, Detroit has won 719. And we were an expansion team. You can stop acting like you are 1958-1965 Celtics here. Actually, why dont you take your Deeee troit Basketball and put it right up your a.sses.

billupscukw9.jpg

or

mred7vj.jpg

I cant tell?/??

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
but when you make it into the playoffs the team you are playing will constantly flood your message boards.

Why are all the Piston fans talking to us like we are the F-ing Bobcats. We have been to the playoffs before. We actually swept you guys out in 95. Since 89-90, we have won 700 games, Detroit has won 719. And we were an expansion team. You can stop acting like you are 1958-1965 Celtics here. Actually, why dont you take your Deeee troit Basketball and put it right up your a.sses.

billupscukw9.jpg

or

mred7vj.jpg

I cant tell?/??

I like those stats.

Like I have said numerous times to my friends; WE CAN WIN THIS SERIES. And here's how:

1) Detroit's backcourt is strong, VERY strong... However, Dooling has proven he can shut down Rip because he can stay with him when his swarmy a$$ tries to run around 17 screens. PLUS, Ariza has the size, dexterity, and clam-down abilty to shut down Billups. We can't STOP their backcourt, but we can CONTAIN them.

2) DWIGHT HOWARD NEEDS TO MAKE FREE THROWS. But that's a given. Broke-Legs Webber, and wanna-be thug Sheed ain't got nothing on our boy. Period. Dwight averages 25/game against Detroit. Make your free's young fella, and you will own this team.

3) Bench play: We're deeper, we're younger, we're faster, and we're more athletic. 'Nuff said.

4) Coaching. OUR weakness, along with turnovers. If Coach Hill can take a different approach, MY APPROACH, then we have a shot. If he continues playing this team the way he has the whole season, then we're ****ed!

5) Grant Hill. He's playing inspired b-ball. This is his swan song; go out swinging against your old team Grant. He's our X-Factor.

These are my opinions, and I don't expect anyone to agree.

I hope it's a good series, and I wish Detroit luck... unless they start acting like thugs.

quote:
Originally posted by KING of DARK:

LoOoL!

Why you guys hate this call so much?

I think it's really "CoOl!" but I understand, because most of my friends, NON PISTONS FANS hate this call too, because they told me our PA Announcer sayes it when there is a turnover .. you know they're already mad about the turnover, and when our PA Announcer shout "Deee-troit Basketball" they get more mad!

There is one call for us all:

Deee-troit Basketball! Lol!

Don't get mad now, am just playing with you guys!

I really respect the way the Pistons play. I'm hoping that the Magic will have the same mentality in a couple of years. That being said I can't f****** stand Mason and that idiotic call. Its enough to make me want to watch the games with the sound muted.

Ba-ba-ba-ba-bil-bil-ups...Spit it out Junior!