Sign in to follow this  
RIP CITY

Pistons Fan Here....

Hey Rip thanks for the nice post. I just hope we can make it competitive. I have no aspirations that we can beat you guys in a 7 game series, but then again that's why the games are played. Once we get eliminated by whomever, I am all for Eastern Conference to win it all.

quote:
Originally posted by RIP CITY:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Haha, first thread on the Board is

"Magic fans think they can beat us!!!!!!!!"

I guess it seems far-fetched, but would we be true fans if we didn't think we had a chance?

Read the thread though, that's exactly what we all replied to the original poster. Like I said some of the fans there are going to be like that.

Just look at the thread here called "10 Reasons to hate the Pistons". Some fans can be civil, some can't. It's like that on every board.

I think most fans are civil. It just the few extreme ones that give everyone a bad name. DJMase that started the hate the Pistons thread is a good guy. He was just trying to be funny.

Speaking of Pistons fans, when was the last time Feldie posted here? I always enjoy reading his stuff.

Hi Magic fans. I didn't even know you all had a message board. Is this new or something. OH WELL, but I hope its a nice series between our guys. I LOVE DWIGHT because he is from my state, but I love the Pistons more. Anywayz I wish your team nothing but the best and I feel Dwight might be the next SHAQ....seriously speaking, but I hope he doesn't get that FAT!!(SNAQ)

Well as a Detroit Born guy, I should be going for the Pistons.... However since being raised in Orlando its only natural to love the Magic.

This series will be a great series, and will blow many NBA analyst's expectations out of the water. Both teams will be ready to play hard.

But as the coin flip turns out, the Magic will win the series 4-3.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

But as the coin flip turns out, the Magic will win the series 4-3.

OOOORRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDOOOOO BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKEEETTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

WOW! 2 nyce Pistons fans in one day?

Thanks for the sincere comments. I also hope we make it a good series. Hope to hear from you throughout the series; Please, post whenever you'd like.

The truth of the matter is that there have been a number of us Pistons' fans posting threads on the Magic forum for a long time now.

Not all of us Pistons' fans are jerks like the people who caused the problems with the Pacers game a few years back. Those people were not real Pistons fans.

I am both a Magic and Pistons' fan! Good luck to both teams.

I do however want to see Darko go out there and kick some a$$!

Hey fellow pistons fans, I'm here too!

To all magic fans, I hope we have a good, clean and classy series and let the best team win.

Oh and just to tell you guys, and not to be rude but when you make it into the playoffs the team you are playing will constantly flood your message boards.

Its all cool unless they are Miami Heat fans. You can spot one of these cats out by their lack of English skills and their inability to find the caps lock key.

(some heat fans are cool though)

quote:
Originally posted by UnderPressure:

Its all cool unless they are Miami Heat fans. You can spot one of these cats out by their lack of English skills and their inability to find the caps lock key.

That is funny stuff!

that whole deeetrroooiitt basketball thing fncks me off sooo much, i played in the cba here in new zealand...national 2nd division and this team on the road had an annoucer just like him, i was very willing to take the ejection and give him a what does the five fingers say to the face?...slap

LoOoL!

Why you guys hate this call so much?

I think it's really "CoOl!" but I understand, because most of my friends, NON PISTONS FANS hate this call too, because they told me our PA Announcer sayes it when there is a turnover .. you know they're already mad about the turnover, and when our PA Announcer shout "Deee-troit Basketball" they get more mad!

There is one call for us all:

Deee-troit Basketball! Lol!

Don't get mad now, am just playing with you guys!