Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

orlando targeting arroyo? (link)

I' d take him back if he accepts 3rd role with 22rd roll always possible it would give us some room and correct me if i'm wrong but then we could traade cook/bogans or whatever for something more useful (power forward of course but my 2nd opinion/option would be back up center) and possibly make rooms for trades like or exception for draft pick and build thropugh that like portland. also find ne scouting staff please, or maybe on new person for some fresh blood.

Since somehow his name is allowed again in the board,let me speak.Carlos will not be back as third string, which would be unreasonable, and he would not take a paycut to do so. I can only speculate that there has been some interest from the magic in view of his outstanding performance in Israel and Europe. Another factor could be that the change of coaching staff could put him in a less favorable position, since with his salary they could restructure the team according to the new coaches plans. The issues here will be, will Van gundy agree, will Howard agree, is there any other more economic option in the market that could bring some more seat fillers in? Is it a priority or necessity for Otis to go back to the finals or could he wait to fill the empty spaces for next year without risking loosing his job?

He is under contract in Isreal, it aint gonna happen. If it were possible for it to happen, I would advice against it, for him.

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJa, what happend magic fans?? Can't get rid of CA's shadow?? I guess he did make some Magic History. What?? OS finally seeing he made mistakes??? The Magic won't do any better this year on post season, I bet on that. What a waste of money OS, don't you think?

quote:
Originally posted by Analyst:

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJa, what happend magic fans?? Can't get rid of CA's shadow?? I guess he did make some Magic History. What?? OS finally seeing he made mistakes??? The Magic won't do any better this year on post season, I bet on that. What a waste of money OS, don't you think?

*scanning post for coherent statement*

scan results: none

quote:
Originally posted by Analyst:

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJa, what happend magic fans?? Can't get rid of CA's shadow?? I guess he did make some Magic History. What?? OS finally seeing he "made mistakes??? The Magic won't do any better this year on post season, I bet on that. What a waste of money OS, don't you think?

Paint

"Be sure that any paint used on your crib is not made with lead paint. This is not usually a problem with newer crib models that you buy in stores. But you will want to check out and older cribs or cribs that have been painted by previous owners."

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/babyproducts/bb/aabyb101903a.htm

The effects of lead exposure on fetuses and young children can be severe. They include delays in physical and mental development, lower IQ levels, shortened attention spans, increased behavioral problems, and really bad carlos arroyo posts.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

not much stated in the article...and i dont know if this is a legitimate source or not. but i am sure it will open up the flood gates anyway. not to mention, i wouldnt mind having an arroyo coming off the bench...

http://thehoop.blogspot.com/2008/11/arroyo-returning-to-nba.html

Just say no to insanity - No more Carlos - they need him in Israel. Ughh, just the thought of even mentioning him is nauseating. Of course if Carlos were to ever come back and I would hate the Magic if they ever did it - and they wouldn't bring him back, but Jameer would once again be the disdain of the Arroyo fans - just say no - it is a drug - just say no. That drug is good in Israel.

quote:
Originally posted by n_cruz69:

I think people mostly dont want him back because of his fans because he was a good backup PG that some nights outplayed Jameer. A PG of his caliber is definitely needed right now given the injury to Jameer.

He is definitely better than AJ.

I think AJ is playing well - nothing to get excited about, but I like him better than Arroyo - he brings something different to the table than did Arroyo. It sounds like Carlos is doing well in Israel and he is getting paid well, he should just stay there and the Magic won't bring him back anyway. They won't go backwards. Arroyo had to be the most over-rated player ever in the league from his fans - never have I seen a guy who is average at best been portrayed as a superstar. That is like going nuts over Bogans or Battie as the next big thing - it isn't going to happen. Sorry, but if he were good - if he played like Hedo we would be excited about him together, but he is no Hedo.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Relax Knappy...it won't happen!

Nice hearing from you...again!jajajaja!~

u know carlos wants to though, with the big PR population and the proximity to puerto rica, not to mention the fact its a superior league. too bad he doesnt have the skills to be a starter or even back up with our team, maybe he could eb a backup elswhere though. hes definetily not a starting point guard on a decent team. arroyo coming back to OKC?