Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

anyone know how to watch the cavs vs. knicks online?

myp2p.eu

channelsurfing.net

justin.tv

Look at these sits exactly when the game is on. We always use these sites for Magic streams and they also stream other games. I provide them in the Magic Chat but no one doesn't come up there so oh well. There you are.....

"OFF TOPIC?"

Typically you can watch any game at any time as long as you have a few P2P programs downloaded. I believe the most popular ones are TVants, Sopcast and TVUplayer - but a lot of times there will be a stream on Justin.tv or some other such site w/o even needing those..

I think TVants has become the most popular though, that's what I usually wind up watching my teams on. . .

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

myp2p.eu

channelsurfing.net

justin.tv

Look at these sits exactly when the game is on. We always use these sites for Magic streams and they also stream other games. I provide them in the Magic Chat but no one doesn't come up there so oh well. There you are.....

"OFF TOPIC?"

Last year the chat always had alot more people in it. Might have been because more people watched on PC because of the FSN fiasco but it was always fun to have a bunch of people to talk about the game with.