Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Gamethread Nov. 22: Magic vs. Rockets @ 7PM

****kkkkkkk bogans. god ****. Thats all he is ever good for is 2-8 and fouls. Each and everygame Stan Van Gundy cant figure him out puts him in the game during crunch time...

Here's something to feel good about before I start writing.... Cleveland 83, Atlanta 64 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and Charlotte's losing late in their game too. So this loss doesn't hurt too bad when it comes to the division.

We can win against some teams shorthanded and with shots not falling.

But against the big boys (and I consider the Rockets big boys) you've got to have the full arsenal to get it done.

I liked the fight in our players.

I didnt like the abysmal defense in the paint, I believe the game was lost because of that.

Overall, we fought hard and stood toe to toe with a great team and we came up short.

Like I said before, this one doesnt sting as much as others and im sure we will rebound and learn from this one

Have a great night all and be safe out there

There is so much positive that we can take from this game. Our bench played very well. I liked the rotation. I do think Lee should be getting more of Boguns minutes to let him develop. We lost because D12 played only a half plus we were missing Turk.

Other than Jameer I felt none of our players had a good offensive night, so only losing by 5 to a good Rockets team despite that isn't awful. But losing still sucks, and pretty much ruined my night. Oh well, let's try to get in double digit wins on Monday.