Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

I had a problem w/ aisle attendants at Magic games...anybody else?

I finally got to speak with a represenative of Spherion this morning...the lady was very nice and we had a very cordial conversation...she said her company been taken over by new leadership and that were new rules set in place not just at Amway Arena but in her place of work too...some of which even she admitted were not very employee friendly.

She actually was very understanding of the situation and agreed with me that it would be good for the fans if her company would let the fans go back to cheering at the rails when the game is over.

She said she would tell the person I need to talk to to personally return my call and she felt like there would be a good opportunity to have the rule changed...I'll let the board know when I speak with them

Here's to hope...

Go Magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I finally got to speak with a represenative of Spherion this morning...the lady was very nice and we had a very cordial conversation...she said her company been taken over by new leadership and that were new rules set in place not just at Amway Arena but in her place of work too...some of which even she admitted were not very employee friendly.

She actually was very understanding of the situation and agreed with me that it would be good for the fans if her company would let the fans go back to cheering at the rails when the game is over.

She said she would tell the person I need to talk to to personally return my call and she felt like there would be a good opportunity to have the rule changed...I'll let the board know when I speak with them

Here's to hope...

Go Magic!!!

good to hear.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Somewhere, The Clash is tuning up.

Care to elaborate?

I think I will leave it as is... maybe you can use the interwebs and figure it out on your own.

Good luck!

(Hint:Try www.google.com)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Care to elaborate?

I think I will leave it as is... maybe you can use the interwebs and figure it out on your own.

Good luck!

(Hint:Try www.google.com)

You're not being sarcastic are you...? If you are, shame on you!

We wouldn't want you to add something constructive to a conversation that just might turn out positive.

For the record, if they decide to not change the ruling I'm cool with it...if you never ask questions or inquire about things then things will never change.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Did ball junkie Rock the Casbah?

Does Ball Junkie need be told: "Know Your Rights"?

Is Ball Junkie getting a London Calling?

Does Ball Junkie Train in Vain?

Should Ball Junkie stay or should he go?

Sarcasm is not shameful.

As a season ticket holder myself, I have yet to see the boys in blue (White actually for home games) head into the tunnel without being greated by fans at the rail.

quote:

Sarcasm is not shameful.

As a season ticket holder myself, I have yet to see the boys in blue (White actually for home games) head into the tunnel without being greated by fans at the rail.

On your sarcasm comment...it depends on the "intent" of the person using sarcasm.

And that's great to hear about seeing fans greeting players at the rail, although watching the game Tuesday night from my TV screen it looked to me as if the attendants were still blocking that area.