Sign in to follow this  
babad

Sergio rodriguez

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Definitely think that we should try to acquire Rudy when it involves Hedo.

Not gonna happen, maybe Outlaw, Frye, and Rodriguez for Hedo and Redick.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

so now there are reports that the Blazers are supposedly listening to offers for Sergio as of today...apparently it's not going to work out for him in Rip City...

The Blazers are having a difficult time with Rodriguez agent.

quote:
Rodriguez On The Move?

According to one source today, the Portland Trail Blazers are going to meet with guard Sergio Rodriguez to discuss the possiblity of trading him. This comes as a response to Rodriguez saying earlier in the week that he would like to be moved to a team that would give him more of a role.

Honestly, he might have more of a role in Portland if he were taking better advantage of his opportunities. Rodriguez has played in all seven of the Blazers' games yet is averaging only two points per game on 33% shooting - 20% from behind the arc. To earn meaningful minutes he's going to have to do something with the ones he gets now, and considering how well Rudy Fernandez, Steve Blake, and Brandon Roy are playing together, he had better start getting his act together.

When you have a promising young rookie in Jerryd Bayless sitting on the bench getting no minutes at all, you have to be concerned about your own performence. If Rodriguez continues to shoot as poorly has he has so far, it's a matter of time before Nate McMillan decides to give Bayless a few of those minutes now taken up by Rodriguez. If Bayless plays well, it could be Rodriguez sitting out games entirely.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=10572

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I think Jameer coming off the bench as a scoring point would be perfect for both the starting unit (that needs more of a distributor) and the bench (which needs some scoring punch.)

tru that

But don't agree about Hedo for the players you mentioned. Otis needs to get his hands on GM FOR DUMMIES and get us a worthy star IF he's going to trade Hedo

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Definitely think that we should try to acquire Rudy when it involves Hedo.

Not a bad idea but I think even more can be squeezed out of Portland besides Rudy because Hedo established higher value from being in the league so long. Rudy can pretty much do what Hedo does so I'be glad just to net Rudy though. He's sick

Tonight Fernandez scored more points than Roy including a clutch jumper to beat Miami. He's only 23 I believe just like D12. I get the impression Portland would go for it. Guokas had nothing but praise for him. Wonder if Otis think the same?

Hopefully if Hedo gets traded it'll be for someone good this time. Please no more Ariza for Cook type trades Mr.Smith

I was thinking

maybe trading turk for I don't know

nate robinson and eddy curry

just for the fact that I like how they play icon_razz.gif

let's face it, otis is not really the starGM but way better than weisbrod or how the hell he was named

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

He's played well tonight. I guess they are showcasing him.

Portland is an Adonal Foyle away from being considered a championship contender.

I doubt that there showcasing him, he played most of the 4th quarter in a tight game.