Sign in to follow this  
obamanation

THE OFFICIAL TRADE TURKOGLU IDEAS THREAD

uhhhhh...

hey obamanation...just so you know, of your 19 posts, 9 of them started a thread.

so let's not complain about people making too many threads.

and I doubt the above trade would happen, even if Hinrich were healthy.

Thabo is a starter right now, and Hinrich could start for probably half of the NBA's teams. No way they'd trade them for a one-year-wonder (so far), a miserable bust, and a fluffy and out of shape "big man" who plays like a SG.

i hope Hedo gets his @ss out of Orlando as soon as possible! i am sick of these threads!

hey, maybe he's been playing bad to get 6-7 mil. contract from Orando again?!?! who knows...

tcat, I like your trade. I got one that I think is almost as good, depending what you think of Steph. incoming Marbury and D. Lee outgoing cook, hedo, battie, and jj. Gives us a pg with experince for the playoffs. yes he as attitude, hopefully though he can channel that though. A true pf that is young and ready to open up his game with a great center next to him. Cook leaving us is basicaly a blessing especially if he keeps opening his mouth. jj same as cook. battie has had one decent game, but that's why we get lee to replace him. with hedo leaving it will allow lewis to get back to the 3 spot. hedo has had his up's and down's so far. I know it's early in the season, but we need to get our roster and starting rotation down before too much more of the season goes by.

You guys are stupid. We are going to resign turk, he is having a slow start, he is still our man. I love him, and just imagine how good we'll be once he starts coming around.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

You guys are stupid. We are going to resign turk, he is having a slow start, he is still our man. I love him, and just imagine how good we'll be once he starts coming around.

you should expect something in the mail.