Sign in to follow this  
obamanation

Would you do anything to get Lebron or Bosh in Orlando

Think about it If the magic didnt resign Turk and a bunch of trades to clear cap space would you do it. That would mean 2009 would be a dead season if you wanted to get Lebron or Bosh in Orlando for 2010. I saw someones quote on the bottom of the signature saying Lebron will be in a magic uniform in 2010. Do you really believe that. And if so How.

Think about it If the magic didnt resign Turk and a bunch of trades to clear cap space would you do it. That would mean 2009 would be a dead season if you wanted to get Lebron or Bosh in Orlando for 2010. I saw someones quote on the bottom of the signature saying Lebron will be in a magic uniform in 2010. Do you really believe that. And if so How.

Well to get either of those players, you'd have to assume that we'd lose both Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu but with either Bosh or James, the Magic are instantly the best team in the NBA for a decade. It would be a better Shaq+Kobe because Dwight has shown no signs of having any issues with either of these players and is actually good friends. Now if trying to get either means that we mortgage our future, cross our fingers and hope for the best, I'd much rather build around the best center in the league and try to win a title the safer way.

You dont give up your future with the HOPE that you can land a certain player. If we had some guarantee or something to lead us to believe one would DEFINITELY sign with us, then it would take some thinking. With all of the teams that will have a lot of spending money that offseason, you cant like your chances. You dont take that kind of risk as a GM and keep your job if it doesnt work.