Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Lakers vs Barcelona (Streaming HD)

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I thought Fran played well in the 1st half...he certainly didn't look intimidated or the deer in the headlights look...it looks as if he has bulked up to around 240-245...and he still has great mobility and athleticism...he defended Gasol and Bynum pretty darn good...Barca didn't play him in the second half until the 4th quarter...now I know why the Euro players don't log lots of minutes when you look at their stats...they really rotate playing time.

Fran was also an intimidator and a shot blocker around the basket...he would have had a couple more blocks on the stat page but his teammates committed fouls negating those...he didn't play well in the 4th though...he did rebound and had a putback or two but he committed some passing to's and seemed to get fustrated so the coach took him out.

Just curious...for those of you that watched the game...at this stage of their careers, who is the better player and or prospect or who would help the Magic more this season...Fran or Gortat?

Lastly, Fendi, will the game against the Clippers be on tonight too? I noticed the game starts at 7:30...would be nice to get one more look at him.

I have no idea. I'll leave it all up to you to look for it. Because I'm still sleeping by then. haha

The kid Ersan Ilyasova (who the Bucks drafted in the 2nd round in 2005) put on a 20 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, and 1 steal performance against the Clippers. Fran fouled out in 13 minutes, and had 8 points, 3 rebounds, and 1 block.

The Bucks look like they got a steal in Ersan Ilyasova, he is 6'9, and only 21 year old, and his game is similar to Dirk Nowitzki.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

He already played for the Bucks. I don't know if they still have his rights though

I believe he ran out of his rookie contract and went to play for BFC.

He is a free agent baring FC