Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[ESPN] Thorpe Chat @12 PM Recap

quote:
Dan (Lincoln, NE): Can't wait for another Rookie Rankings list and not just where the big names fall but names like Robin Lopez, Courtney Lee and Kosta Koufos?

SportsNation David Thorpe: I'll be updating it again soon, and then every few days after that.

quote:
David (Orlando): I know other would be included but wouldn't a Turkoglu/Odom trade be better for both teams???

SportsNation David Thorpe: No, Hedo is much better.

quote:
Rich (Bayonne, NJ): What about Pietrus as break out player of the year and has Sportsnation forgotten the greatness of Young Frankenstein and The Big Lebowski

SportsNation David Thorpe: All 3 are high quality picks.

quote:
Dan (Lincoln, NE): Can't wait for another Rookie Rankings list and not just where the big names fall but names like Robin Lopez, Courtney Lee and Kosta Koufos?

SportsNation David Thorpe: I'll be updating it again soon, and then every few days after that.

quote:
David (Orlando): I know other would be included but wouldn't a Turkoglu/Odom trade be better for both teams???

SportsNation David Thorpe: No, Hedo is much better.

quote:
Rich (Bayonne, NJ): What about Pietrus as break out player of the year and has Sportsnation forgotten the greatness of Young Frankenstein and The Big Lebowski

SportsNation David Thorpe: All 3 are high quality picks.