Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo's Rumberos

I know what Magic should do about PG situation and future.

We are building for the future, and as much as I would hate to admit it, Carlos should go. With KG looking like he wants to go, we could trade Carlos for KG and maybe their first round pick. Carlos is the franchise player to replace KG and we would be getting a great player in return. Plus we get a lottery pick. The wolves would do it in a second.

To solve the problem of losing Carlos, we could pick up Darrel Armstrong. He could be are PG of the future. They say he is old, but I just seen a 59 year guy working the local YMCA. I do not think Darrel is that old and should have a good 5-7 years left. He could be our PG of the future.

Another idea is if Magic do not want KG for Carlos, we could trade him to Memphis or Boston. Maybe we could draft Oden, or just trade Carlos for Oden straight up. They say not to trade Big for small, but Carlos is like Steve Nash, I think they would excuse that rule for a franchise superstar champion of justice, champion of love kind of player. I dont know just some thoughts.

Mi chocha is en mi perro y mi libros es en mi pantelones.

Are you crazy???????

Arroyo for KG & a 1st rounder?????????

Nobody in their right mind would make that trade.

You'd have to throw in Ricky Davis and Marko Jaric too and MAYBE then I'd consider it.

PG pick. What about signing Jay Williams to the summer league squad. This guy has been rehabing for 3 years. My guess is he makes it back this summer or never.

If he does make it back a lot of teams will be mad they didn't take the gamble. Not that its much of a gamble cause it will be a minimal contract.

hahahahahaha i cant blive what you just said, arroyo for kg?? u have to be smiking something really nice. KG is probably the best PF in the league and Arroyo is not even in the top 20 pg of the league. and oden has a lot more value than arroyo there is no way in earth this could happen.

Lets just go for kobe and give them garrity sounds pretty good to me! hahahahaha

Nah! That trade by Arroyo's Rumberos is totally incoherent!

I WOULD trade Carlos, Pat, and Bogans for Nash and Amare, straight up, "pelo a pelo", if you know what I mean, Arroyo's Rumbers!

Then, the Magic's roster for next season would look like this:

PG: Jameer/Nash/Travis (Jameer starts because he is young and a proven college player, so he will correct his few mistakes!; Why wouldn't Diener stay? He would get a lot of PT!)

SG: Keyon/G.Hill/JJ (Why would JJ complain? Lots of PT for him, too!)

SmF: Hedo/Darko/Trevor (Yes! Darko second with his top of the key outside shot!!; and Ariza last because he is too erratic!!)

StrF: Augie/Amare (Augie first because he needs to develop; Amare already knows how to play!)

C: Dwight/Bo/Battie/Fran (Bo is the second sub, since at 68, he still has more energy than Tony!; and Fran is cominnnnn'!!!!; his girlfriend left him for a gipsy!)

Coach: Phil Jackson; he will beg to coach this team even when that would mean lowering his salary. Brian Hill will be at a mental institution when he finds out that his lifetime love, Pat, was traded.

You see, Rumbers, a "win/win" situation for both teams, since the Suns would get stronger at three positions, the PG, SG, and SmF positions; in other words, even more serious contenders in the talented West!

To end, words to live by said to me by a wise "alcapurria" vendor:

"Tengo una chimichanga en el bolsillo que no me deja pensar en el bacalaito en mis calzoncillos!"

Trans.: "A good PG in hand is better than one hundred untested PGs flying."

* This post was brought to you by Xanax, Ritalin, and Prozac; Arroyo's Rumbers' solution to any of life's problems!