Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Trade proposal based off of rumors

I was just wandering the web and found on the Knicks RealGM board that a Memphis beat writer is reporting that a Zach Randolph for Darko deal is being discussed. Could we jump in and help?

Orlando

Out:

Bogans

Cook

In:

David Lee

Javaris Crittenton

New York

Out:

Zach Randolph

David Lee

In:

Darko Milicic

Brian Cook

Memphis

Out:

Javaris Crittenton

Darko Milicic

In:

Keith Bogans

Zach Randolph

There would probably be picks added in there, but the skeleton of the deal would seem to make sense for all involved. NY rids themselves of Randolph and his contract and gets a solid player for D'Antoni's system in Cook. Memphis, well, I don't know why they want Randolph, but if they are actually discussing it, they get a decent deal. And we turn Cook and Bogans into the 2 best additions for our needs.

Disclaimer: I have no inside, or even outside, sources. This is purely my own creation.

Thoughts?

I was just wandering the web and found on the Knicks RealGM board that a Memphis beat writer is reporting that a Zach Randolph for Darko deal is being discussed. Could we jump in and help?

Orlando

Out:

Bogans

Cook

In:

David Lee

Javaris Crittenton

New York

Out:

Zach Randolph

David Lee

In:

Darko Milicic

Brian Cook

Memphis

Out:

Javaris Crittenton

Darko Milicic

In:

Keith Bogans

Zach Randolph

There would probably be picks added in there, but the skeleton of the deal would seem to make sense for all involved. NY rids themselves of Randolph and his contract and gets a solid player for D'Antoni's system in Cook. Memphis, well, I don't know why they want Randolph, but if they are actually discussing it, they get a decent deal. And we turn Cook and Bogans into the 2 best additions for our needs.

Disclaimer: I have no inside, or even outside, sources. This is purely my own creation.

Thoughts?