Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Great Carlos Arroyo Debate!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Can't wait for this argument to be over.

The horse has been beaten dead, pulverized into glue, placed into a glue bottle, squirted onto a second horse, who has also been beaten dead, pulverized into glue, placed into a glue bottle, squirted onto a third horse, who has also been......

Just what are you hinting at?

I just remembered something of interest. I went to the tip off lunch last year and a handful of the players were up on stage answering questions during lunch. One of the questions that was asked was Does anyone do a good impression of Stan. Everyone laughed and said Carlos, they were trying to get him on stage to do it but he passed. At no time did I get the feeling like there were any problems between teammates, they were all laughing and were having a good time together.

Just another example of the team members getting along great and the only problems between teammates being ones that are invented here.

Now I have completed my orders from high up in the Magic organization so they will continue to pay me millions to conspire against Carlos. Carlos who is no longer on the team and hence his thread is in the around the NBA section of the forum. Did that answer your questions Ibone?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I just remembered something of interest. I went to the tip off lunch last year and a handful of the players were up on stage answering questions during lunch. One of the questions that was asked was Does anyone do a good impression of Stan. Everyone laughed and said Carlos, they were trying to get him on stage to do it but he passed. At no time did I get the feeling like there were any problems between teammates, they were all laughing and were having a good time together.

Just another example of the team members getting along great and the only problems between teammates being ones that are invented here.

Now I have completed my orders from high up in the Magic organization so they will continue to pay me millions to conspire against Carlos. Carlos who is no longer on the team and hence his thread is in the around the NBA section of the forum. Did that answer your questions Ibone?

Let me try my hand at responding for Ibone de teribell...

This is conclusive proof of tha conspiracy that drove Carlos away.

1) We all know that Dwight likes to do impressions. How did he feel when his own teammates said Carlos does a better Stan impression than Diwght can do? I bet this was the beginning of some serious ill will harbored toward Carlos, and probably the reason Dwight reached out on behlaf of Dooling, and not Carlos this offseason! Dwight can't stand the heat of the class clown competition!!!!!

2) This is probably the reason why Carlos gets pulled as soon as Jameer is back and ready to go. Stan doesn't like Carlos making fun of him with his impersonations, so he makes sure Arroyo rots on the bench as much as possible!

Thanks Mr. Acres for helping to prove my points!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

CarlosDarwin and Ibone, this one is especially for you guys. Rather than adding anymore into the Dwight thread, I am creating a brand new thread especially for you and anyone else that believes that Carlos was pushed out of town by Dwight, Jameer, Stan, The Easter Bunny, George W. Bush, Brett Favre, whoever.

I will be moving any posts that you make with regard to this subject in any other thread into this thread from here on out.

Stop making idiotic threads and deliver my pizza!! 1 million that Dwight doesn't like JJ neither...

quote:
Originally posted by Carolvs V:

I had a dream. Nelson had a season ending injury and Otis had to sign Arroyo from Maccabi Tel Aviv who then became best friends with Dwight and together took the Magic team to the NBA finals with Nelson dressing in a white suit!

Marc, I couldn't delete the post, but at least I moved it to the Arroyo debate. I hope you don't mind after all it was Fay fault.