Sign in to follow this  
killakuma

Favorite Current NBA Uniforms

Yeah the Memphis ones are bad too. The worst jersey though is the OKC one. Colors that don't mesh and just an awfully boring design. Wait, there is no design. Just the first font they found in Word and some random colors. Awful. I thought it would be a first season thing, but it's still there. Awfully awful.

I love the Hornets home/away jerseys. The alternate Mardi Gras ones do suck though, there's no defending those.

I feel like a homer saying we have the best jerseys, but we honestly do.

Top 3: Orlando, Golden State, New Orleans

Bottom 3: Oklahoma City, New Jersey, Indiana

And how can you hate the Bulls unis? They're classics.

It's because they are classics is why I hate them. They haven't changed the main scheme of the jerseys in decades. You wanna keep the past alive that's cool, that's what throwback nights are for. It's time for a refresh Chicago.

It's because they are classics is why I hate them. They haven't changed the main scheme of the jerseys in decades. You wanna keep the past alive that's cool, that's what throwback nights are for. It's time for a refresh Chicago.

Well, Chicago has changed their uniform a bit more than the Celtics. It has basically stayed the same since before water was invented.

10.jpg

Lakers have also stayed mostly the same, with tweaks here and there.

Some jerseys are just classic and should stay classic. Minor retouches are fine, as long as the classic look is still there. That goes for Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs and Knicks.

I think our current jersey is almost classic looking, with a hint of modern touch... and I hope we won't change it anytime soon.

Well, Chicago has changed their uniform a bit more than the Celtics. It has basically stayed the same since before water was invented.

10.jpg

Lakers have also stayed mostly the same, with tweaks here and there.

Some jerseys are just classic and should stay classic. Minor retouches are fine, as long as the classic look is still there. That goes for Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs and Knicks.

I think our current jersey is almost classic looking, with a hint of modern touch... and I hope we won't change it anytime soon.

Forgot about the Celtics, but I would add them to that list too of jerseys I don't like. But at least they have some cool more modern looking alternates like their green and black. The only thing Chicago has changed is the main font but the jersey style is still the same.

At least the Lakers, Spurs, & Knicks have thrown in some modern touches to there jerseys. Couple more stripes and a v-neck collar do some big help. I just might have a thing against the tank top styled collars though, I just think they look ugly.

Fav current: Blazers black, I love the font they use

Portland_Trail_Blazers_7__Brandon_Roy_Swingman_Jersey__Black__1___78221_zoom.jpg

Fav oldie: Sonics green, Dope ass logo and love forest green

PerkinsSonics96Grn48ft-bk.jpg

I hate the red HEAT jersey and the Cavs and Thunder are equally boring