Sign in to follow this  
royce59

lets go jj!!!

i was never a huge jj redick fan whilst he was at duke, infact quite the opposite, however i believe that he could be a major factor affecting whether or not we make the playoffs, and with grant out it is his time to shine.

i just recieved this and i am very supersticious so i thiought i would post it................................................................................................Read this,you will get kissed on Friday. B R E A K I T and your crush will ask someone else out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by at least 1 am, you will have bad luck for the rest of your life. Just copy, paste and you will get kissed on Friday

i was never a huge jj redick fan whilst he was at duke, infact quite the opposite, however i believe that he could be a major factor affecting whether or not we make the playoffs, and with grant out it is his time to shine.

i just recieved this and i am very supersticious so i thiought i would post it................................................................................................Read this,you will get kissed on Friday. B R E A K I T and your crush will ask someone else out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by at least 1 am, you will have bad luck for the rest of your life. Just copy, paste and you will get kissed on Friday