Sign in to follow this  
The Seventh Seal

Olympic Qualifying Tournament Semifinals- Puerto Rico vs Greece @ 2:30PM EST

I know Puerto Ricans discuss this in the Magic in Spanish Thread, but I know there's going to be a lot of talk about this game, and I wanted it to have a thread of its own. Puerto Rico already showed what the team is capable of doing if it plays cohesevely as a team, we beat one of the favorites in Slovenia, now it's our chance to shine against the heavy favorites Greeks. Arroyo and Ayuso have been shooting lights out; Arroyo is averaging more than 55% from behind the arch. The Santiago-Ramos towers tandem worked out yesterday, and our bench is giving us great minutes; if we play consistenly and are close until the end anything is possible. Comment on anything, whether in Spanish or English, throughout the game. Arriba Puerto Rico!!

I know Puerto Ricans discuss this in the Magic in Spanish Thread, but I know there's going to be a lot of talk about this game, and I wanted it to have a thread of its own. Puerto Rico already showed what the team is capable of doing if it plays cohesevely as a team, we beat one of the favorites in Slovenia, now it's our chance to shine against the heavy favorites Greeks. Arroyo and Ayuso have been shooting lights out; Arroyo is averaging more than 55% from behind the arch. The Santiago-Ramos towers tandem worked out yesterday, and our bench is giving us great minutes; if we play consistenly and are close until the end anything is possible. Comment on anything, whether in Spanish or English, throughout the game. Arriba Puerto Rico!!

Arroyo is third in overall scoring, Novitsky is one of the few doing better. At what time is the game our zone? Beating Greece in their own territory would have a similar impact that our victory over the USA. Lets hope the referees call it fair.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by alex30:

game time anyone hi ibone

Ibone:

Wow. Alex, it looks like CD is taking over your insider role with Arroyo. Game time at 2:30 PM EST

Oye Alex, mi amigo te conocer

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by alex30:

game time anyone hi ibone

Ibone:

Wow. Alex, it looks like CD is taking over your insider role with Arroyo. Game time at 2:30 PM EST

Oye Alex, mi amigo te conocer