Sign in to follow this  
ed1

junk williams?????

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

go go magic.....colonial drive has some junk.. why another.what happen the salary of junk was 8mill.last year.Miami dont want a junk w. but Mr.otis want another junk.please what think change JJ and then pay 5mill. a junk will.

My attept to translate: Hello and Go Magic! I believe that Jason Williams is an untalented basketball player. His game is analogous to garbage. I believe that we have enough garbage in orlando (see colonial drive) and do not need anymore. I can not believe to fathom what Mr. Williams did to deserve his 8 million dollar contract, but he sure didnt earn it. Otis Smith, being the terrible gm that he is, will probably try a sign and trade for williams just for the ability to overpay him (something Mr Smith is notorious for). This trade will probably include JJ Redick plus some filler to make salaries work. This would, of course, be a terrible trade.

quote:

go go magic.....colonial drive has some junk.. why another.what happen the salary of junk was 8mill.last year.Miami dont want a junk w. but Mr.otis want another junk.please what think change JJ and then pay 5mill. a junk will.

Wha???

quote:

is no the price is the quality.is you think pay 5 mill.to junk willian is cheap.we need also a contract with florida hospital every years is the same problem in miami otherwise why miami dont want him.

TRANSLATION:

I'm not concerned with the amount of money we will pay Jason Williams, I'm concerned about the quality of our point guard play. If you think that giving Jason Williams a 5 million dollar contract will be worth it then you will be sadly mistaken my friend. Jason Williams is not the definition of a durable player and will probably spend some part of next season on Injured Reserve. This is one of the many reasons why the Miami Heat aren't attempting to re-sign him.