Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

@JohnDenton555 about 12 minutes ago

#Magic F Tobias Harris, who averaged 17.8 ppg late last season, banged knees in practice today. But he should be good to go for Summer Lg.

Hoping Tobias is OK.

Hoping Tobias is OK.

Methinks it's just a slow news day.

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic F Mo Harkless and Andrew Nicholson look noticably bigger in the arms and chest after spending countless hours in the weight room.

‏@JohnDenton555

PF Andrew Nicholson ended Sum Lg practice today by making 8 straight 3-pointers. He's worked hard to add that to his game for next yr

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic rook Victor Oladipo called it "surreal" going thru his first NBA practices and working out at Magic HQ. Shot 3s well after practice

Freggin' excited about all of this. Can't wait for Summer League! Most anticipated since JJ was dropping thirty on fools.

Sorry if I posted this before because my internet was sooo bad the last times I tried I don't think it went through and it's impossible to check since my posts require a mod to approve it.

How do I get to go to the summer league?!?! Tell me, I'm in Florida for the summer and want to go. I know it's not open to the public but there must be some way or someone to call or someone's...something...to...uhhh...something.

Just signed up for Summer League. Anyone know if it's like League Pass, where you can watch games delayed and turn the scores off the display so as to not ruin it?

Just signed up for Summer League. Anyone know if it's like League Pass, where you can watch games delayed and turn the scores off the display so as to not ruin it?

It should be the exact same thing.

It's so hard picturing Nicholson draining threes. To me, he has an awkward release. I'm going to laugh so hard if he starts draining threes during the regular season. It's awesome but I'll get over it eventually.

It's so hard picturing Nicholson draining threes. To me, he has an awkward release. I'm going to laugh so hard if he starts draining threes during the regular season. It's awesome but I'll get over it eventually.

He had a pretty good 3p% in college. I was a little surprised he didn't take any last year.

Can't be any worse than Shawn Marion shooting 40% from 3 in Phoenix.

He had a pretty good 3p% in college. I was a little surprised he didn't take any last year.

I'm a huge Bonaventure and Nicholson fan (and so by extension I've been following the Magic) and it just takes him a little while to get comfortable. He shot like 6 threes in his first two years, but was our best from range in his senior year. Here's a video showing several Nicholson threes in a two overtime win over St. Joe's that started our run to the NCAAs. I'm biased but it was the greatest game I've ever seen, and Nicholson was so smooth from deep. If he's ready to shoot this year, he'll more than make up for his slow feet.