Sign in to follow this  
ThefutureGM

Gotta consider this move(Right?)

quote:
Originally posted by ThefutureGM:

Trade Hedo, JJ, and 22pick and future 1st pick to LA Clippers for Maggette and 7th pick

They are going to loose Maggette anyway and this way they get the SF they have been looking for and home town fan favorite. I like Hedo but in LA he will really still be the go to guy so it is not like we are dumping him.

With the 7th pick we take Anthony Randolph which allows D12 to switch out or inside

We use our MLE on Petrus

Acquire a 2nd round to sure up the bench

Let free agents walk

Why do this?

Hedo is up for a new contract next year and his defense is not great. I think he will have issues at the SG spot

SVG loves short rotations and with Petrus coming of the bench with Battie and Dooling we would have a great 8 man rotation

With these players we could go small or big and would be very athletic team. We could match up with anyone

Lineup

C

quote:
Originally posted by Bisayang Gamay:

quote:
Originally posted by ThefutureGM:

Trade Hedo, JJ, and 22pick and future 1st pick to LA Clippers for Maggette and 7th pick

They are going to loose Maggette anyway and this way they get the SF they have been looking for and home town fan favorite. I like Hedo but in LA he will really still be the go to guy so it is not like we are dumping him.

With the 7th pick we take Anthony Randolph which allows D12 to switch out or inside

We use our MLE on Petrus

Acquire a 2nd round to sure up the bench

Let free agents walk

Why do this?

Hedo is up for a new contract next year and his defense is not great. I think he will have issues at the SG spot

SVG loves short rotations and with Petrus coming of the bench with Battie and Dooling we would have a great 8 man rotation

With these players we could go small or big and would be very athletic team. We could match up with anyone

Lineup

C

MagicFanBen, a new contract with Maggette interferes with the idea of keeping a low payroll in the summer of 2010 when positioning the Magic to be a player in the LeBron, Wade, Bosh, sweepstakes.