Sign in to follow this  
jec

Wilt Chamberlain?

With all of these threads about bringing in veteran big men, I figured why not bring in this former stud for back up minutes?

I think the MLE is enough! Otis, get it DONE!

With all of these threads about bringing in veteran big men, I figured why not bring in this former stud for back up minutes?

I think the MLE is enough! Otis, get it DONE!

Talk about a stiff. Wilt's only been dead for about 10 years.

Okay, okay. Nobody should post anything else about addressing one of the most glaring needs for the Magic. We'll just all sit around and talk about how great the team already is and doesn't need 1 more thing to be declared the greatest team in the modern basketball era. Maybe break out into a stirring rendition of Kumbayah and wait until next June rolls around to celebrate our World Championship with Rashard Lewis still playing his "natural" position of power forward.

quote:
Originally posted by ShefGator:

Talk about a stiff. Wilt's only been dead for about 10 years.

Okay, okay. Nobody should post anything else about addressing one of the most glaring needs for the Magic. We'll just all sit around and talk about how great the team already is and doesn't need 1 more thing to be declared the greatest team in the modern basketball era. Maybe break out into a stirring rendition of Kumbayah and wait until next June rolls around to celebrate our World Championship with Rashard Lewis still playing his "natural" position of power forward.

All I'm saying is that guys like Shaq and Zo are not the answer. Nor is it guaranteed that we are going to acquire our missing piece because we post about it on a forum.

To be the "greatest team in the modern basketball era" we need a bigger and better point guard as well. And some semblance of perimeter defense.

All I'm saying is that guys like Shaq and Zo are not the answer. Nor is it guaranteed that we are going to acquire our missing piece because we post about it on a forum.

To be the "greatest team in the modern basketball era" we need a bigger and better point guard as well. And some semblance of perimeter defense.

No disagreement about needing a bigger and better point guard. But, we have also got to get some big man help to compete in the playoffs.

You mean when we post an idea here, it doesn't automatically come true? Next thing you'll be saying is that there's no tooth fairy and Santa Claus is just a big fat drunk guy in a red suit at the mall.

quote:
Next thing you'll be saying is that there's no tooth fairy and Santa Claus is just a big fat drunk guy in a red suit at the mall.

Hey I take offence to that...

I really know who they are and I BELIEVE !!!