Sign in to follow this  
Westside Boy

With are team winning 52 games how many years to a championship

You fans think im full of crap okay i hope yall fans happy. orlando won 52 games and there sitting home watching the playoff wondering who's the problem. what happen to all that promotion about being an underdog no one talkin about the magic? Well it will always be this every year wanna know why cause orando give sorry players hope they don't live up to. so since i don't make sense when do you think orlando will win a championship or even better be a champoinship caliber team

You fans think im full of crap okay i hope yall fans happy. orlando won 52 games and there sitting home watching the playoff wondering who's the problem. what happen to all that promotion about being an underdog no one talkin about the magic? Well it will always be this every year wanna know why cause orando give sorry players hope they don't live up to. so since i don't make sense when do you think orlando will win a championship or even better be a champoinship caliber team

So, if this is a follow up to your previous thread why didn't you just make another post in that thread? How many idiotic threads do we need from you?

I assume you think the roster is going to stay way that it was this year. In some ways I guess it will since you hate everyone on the squad not named Dwight, Turk, and JJ.