Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Where'd All "Off Season" Guys Come From?

I love the offseason... when all things are still possible.

Welcome to all new members.

P.S. Again, Redick's draft in 2005 was weak! Barely anyone from 10-20 in that draft has worked out.

Everyone's got an opinion on J.J. but pretty much everyone would of drafted him there at 11, if anyone cares to remember. What's funny is if Otis didn't draft him 99.9% of Magic fans would of called him an idiot. Then no doubt he'd be a 12-15 point scorer on some other team that could actually figure out how to use him, and we'd be calling Otis an idiot every day SINCE then for not drafting him.

Clearly he was the guy to draft in that position, either him or Ronnie Brewer. The problem is we haven't utilized him.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I love the offseason... when all things are still possible.

Welcome to all new members.

P.S. Again, Redick's draft in 2005 was weak! Barely anyone from 10-20 in that draft has worked out.

Everyone's got an opinion on J.J. but pretty much everyone would of drafted him there at 11, if anyone cares to remember. What's funny is if Otis didn't draft him 99.9% of Magic fans would of called him an idiot. Then no doubt he'd be a 12-15 point scorer on some other team that could actually figure out how to use him, and we'd be calling Otis an idiot every day SINCE then for not drafting him.

Clearly he was the guy to draft in that position, either him or Ronnie Brewer. The problem is we haven't utilized him.

No doubt he's who I wanted going in and I was glad when we got him. I still think it might work out too, but I'm not holding my breath.