Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

JVG - Special kind of cross-over move?

Jeff Van Gundy, I must admit, can be absolutely hilarious at times when color commentating, especially with Marc Jackson egging him on.

During last night's Spurs/Hornets game, JVG stated that he must admit that he has a man-crush on Manu Ginobli. Absolutely hilarious.

Ignoring the physical and genetical impossibilities, those would be some ugly, ugly children.....

Jeff Van Gundy, I must admit, can be absolutely hilarious at times when color commentating, especially with Marc Jackson egging him on.

During last night's Spurs/Hornets game, JVG stated that he must admit that he has a man-crush on Manu Ginobli. Absolutely hilarious.

Ignoring the physical and genetical impossibilities, those would be some ugly, ugly children.....

He cannot be blamed, Manu is a special kind of player. Back in 05 i hated Manu, I thought of him as a mere flopper. With the year i not only learned to respect his game but to actually become a fan, right now he is one of my 3 favorite NBA players. Manu is a mess, his moves are unortodox, he has complete, disregard for his body and he is the ultimate competitor.

If all players played with the same intensity as Manu and reacted the same to the adversity of the game, this league would be far more fun to watch.

If everyone had the same mindset as Manu we would have a league full of floppers. I think I would stop watching basketball.

I've got to side with KLR on this, I hated Manu until I watched him destroy the Suns, who I absolutely loathe. That was a great series for him. Granted he does flop, but he's still got a great game sans the flopping.