Sign in to follow this  
Greg Kite for Three!

Play by Play Breakdown and Analysis of 4th Quarter Game 5 (including officiating).

Basically sums up the series, huh? The officiating was bad and usually didnt go in Orlando's favor, especially in crucial moments, but at the end, we weren't experienced enough to take control when we had an oppurtunity.

Detroit is a very good team, and they received the benefit of the whistle this series. It's hard enough to beat both a team like the Pistons and the refs, but then we had to overcome our own faults. Given all that, I think we can conclude that this team has a lot of talent and alls they really need now is experience, which hopefully they got plenty of.

Great write up again GKfT, check your P.M box

You try to make yourself sound objective, but it's very likely that you still remain biased when you evaluated the video of the fourth quarter.

I mean you said Prince slaps Turk's arm and pushes him in the him on that last drive when there was no contact at all.

Have a Pistons fan analyze the same fourth quarter, and you'll get a different conclusion. Have someone that isn't a fan of either team do the analysis and you'll get a more accurate analysis.

The Pistons did get their share of favorable officiating in that fourth quarter and throughout the series. But, just blindly accepting the break down analysis of the officiating by an Orlando Magic is questionable at the very least.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=syCijA6z2Rw

You really need to tell me where Prince slaps Hedo's arm and pushes him in the hip.

Great analysis from 'Greg Kite for Three'. How can this analysis be sent to the NBA league office with copies to Stern and Stu Jackson. The only way to stop the terrible calls is to put the NBA on notice that fans are upset with the unequal parity that results from bad calls from the refs.

I don't mean to downplay the bad play of the Magic including free throws and turnovers. But the obvious missed or non calls by the refs, is certainly a factor in the Magic's demise.

Ive watched it...and he slaps his arm and pushes him at the hip...go get some glasses if you cant see it...its quite obvious. Look take some time watch the quarter...he is really quite impartial. I decided to watch the quarter as a piston fan (I was only able to do this because of the training I received from having to watch brian hills offense the last 2 years...which is earily similar to detroits offense) and see if I felt the same...and other that one or two instances he was impartial with his analysis of the last quarter.

You guys are riding your reputation and sterns desire to get a detroit boston series...fortunately it will be your last year of this before stern ushers in the dwight era. Get used to it...he is only 22 and your whole team is over 30.

the pistons, their fans, and the refs in this series are all a joke. your come uppance is on the way, when u play boston youll be screwed at the officiating end and youll be whining and crying how you didnt get your fairshake.

Edit:watch the language.