Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Battie would not put up with that BULLSHT!!!!

The Pistons used and abused the Magic. From the constant *****ing at the refs to just manhandling the Magic in the paint. Tony Battie would have helped dramatically on both fronts. He does not put up with people pushing and shoving and always shows his veteran leadership on the court. I think he would have played a huge role in the playoffs. I wish he would have came in and shut thos Detroit PUSSIES THE **** UP!!!!!

The Pistons used and abused the Magic. From the constant *****ing at the refs to just manhandling the Magic in the paint. Tony Battie would have helped dramatically on both fronts. He does not put up with people pushing and shoving and always shows his veteran leadership on the court. I think he would have played a huge role in the playoffs. I wish he would have came in and shut thos Detroit PUSSIES THE **** UP!!!!!

LOL Evil. You remind me of a parent scolding a child. I have to agree that Battie would not have changed a thing. GL in the next round.

quote:
GL in the next round.

Yea good luck blowing it in either the Finals or the conference Finals. You're surely good at that. For as good as Detroit is and as healthy as they've remained over the years, winning only a single title has never impressed me.

i dont think he was serious. I look at that thread title and think sarcasm. Like Battie is some hardass super PF and not a simple role player. i lol

Pistons are the Atlanta Braves of the NBA... all those conf finals and only 1 championship...

this piston "dynasty" has nothing more to show than the Miami Heat do...

quote:
Originally posted by UCF Twinz:

Pistons are the Atlanta Braves of the NBA... all those conf finals and only 1 championship...

this piston "dynasty" has nothing more to show than the Miami Heat do...

I agree with you but **** I'd love to be playing this weekend. It's over be a good sport. We lost and our team needs to grow some balls and until that happens we will never win a thing. We are the softest team in the NBA.

Naa dude I'm not kidding. Battie is a presense in the paint even though he is well beyond his prime. He also knows how to work the refs just like the entire Pistons rosters. The Pistons are pathetic, the cry and ***** after every call and get away with murder. The refs are too ***** to give them a tech for the continous bithcing.