Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Jameer was a POINT GUARD last night

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
If he was a PG last night, what has he been for the previous 3 years? Shouldn't that say something about the title of the thread, I mean, an entire thread dedicated to pointing out that a PG played as a PG should have played for the previous 3 seasons?

Seriously, dude? That

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

Not trying to through Arroyo into the Jameer thread but have to if I am going to make this paint. I really like they way they both played when it mattered and specifically this stat.

Jameer/Carlos 14 Assists/14 Shot attemps

I can live with a shot attempt for every assist they get.

Lets add this:

Jameer 2 TO, 2 steals

Arroyo 1 TO , 1 steal

Also we can live with 1 steal for every TO they produce!!!

Jameer played very well last night. Maybe someone told him that it is easier to penetrate, draw an extra defender and kick it rather than take a shot over a 7 footer. I think that when he shows belief in any of his teamates besides Dwight, the Magic play better. The Bucks aren't a great team, but pesky Earl Boykins has given other NBA point guards trouble running an offense. I was suprised because Jameer seems to play better against taller point guards (in college and now - Jason Kidd for instance). Hopefully this game will change the mindset a little bit and lead to more Magic wins. However, in terms of this year, the Magic can not compete with the Detroits of the world. I think next year the Magic will be very good especially if they can pick up a quality SG or SF.