Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

A glass half full and half empty post for all to enjoy

The glass half full version:

We have by and large played well the last 3 weeks, the last 3 games we lost we easily could've won and we are talking about being the 6 seed right now. We were in position to beat Boston, Minnesota, and the Raptors. In each 3 we had some awful calls go against us in the 4th quarters. Pierces mug of Turk on the inbound, and goes on to make two clutch shots. Grant Hill and Jameer Nelson both being fouled and getting no calls, while Ricky Davis gets a call on a 3...and of course Joe Forte handing the raptors points with his assinine calls. Could it be we are that close to being a good team? Just bad luck and inexperiance?

The Glass half empty version:

We should've won those games, vs Boston we could not execute a basic fundamental of inbounding the ball, we still had a timeout and it should've been used. Brian Hill inexplicably put Grant Hill on Paul Pierce at the end of regulation instead of a longer defender to make the shot more difficult.

Vs Minnesota we were up 6 with 90 seconds to go, when the game is tied, in a panic move Brian Hill puts the game in an ice cold Jameer Nelsons hands after Keyon Dooling took some awful, ill advised shots. Grant Hill was torching every guy who was on him, yet never touched the ball at the end of regulation or OT.

Raptor game, they are shorthanded, we jump on them but show no killer instinct. Joe Forte starts giving the raps calls every possession, we gave up a 15 point lead but if Joe Forte doesn't decide to make so many awful calls(how the hell can you call Bosh falling on his OWN a foul, while Dwight Howard gets mugged?)I think we would've prevailed so I can't blame the guys too much because they didn't surrender a FG the last 7 or 8 minutes of the game.

I just pray we get in otherwise these 3 games will be the ones that kept us out of the postseason..

The glass half full version:

We have by and large played well the last 3 weeks, the last 3 games we lost we easily could've won and we are talking about being the 6 seed right now. We were in position to beat Boston, Minnesota, and the Raptors. In each 3 we had some awful calls go against us in the 4th quarters. Pierces mug of Turk on the inbound, and goes on to make two clutch shots. Grant Hill and Jameer Nelson both being fouled and getting no calls, while Ricky Davis gets a call on a 3...and of course Joe Forte handing the raptors points with his assinine calls. Could it be we are that close to being a good team? Just bad luck and inexperiance?

The Glass half empty version:

We should've won those games, vs Boston we could not execute a basic fundamental of inbounding the ball, we still had a timeout and it should've been used. Brian Hill inexplicably put Grant Hill on Paul Pierce at the end of regulation instead of a longer defender to make the shot more difficult.

Vs Minnesota we were up 6 with 90 seconds to go, when the game is tied, in a panic move Brian Hill puts the game in an ice cold Jameer Nelsons hands after Keyon Dooling took some awful, ill advised shots. Grant Hill was torching every guy who was on him, yet never touched the ball at the end of regulation or OT.

Raptor game, they are shorthanded, we jump on them but show no killer instinct. Joe Forte starts giving the raps calls every possession, we gave up a 15 point lead but if Joe Forte doesn't decide to make so many awful calls(how the hell can you call Bosh falling on his OWN a foul, while Dwight Howard gets mugged?)I think we would've prevailed so I can't blame the guys too much because they didn't surrender a FG the last 7 or 8 minutes of the game.

I just pray we get in otherwise these 3 games will be the ones that kept us out of the postseason..