Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Chad Ford officially calls J.J. Redick a bust(ESPN chat)

jack and andie I would not worry too much. Smacks and Balls IP address is like a finger print and if JJ or his agent get wind of someone starting such unfounded and nasty rumors they can have these two individuals traced. Talking about basketball skills is absolutely one thing but when you run out of BS about skills and you have to make up stories is shows how sick some people are.

Chalk is this how the Orlando magic organization wants to be represented? I think you need to look into this obvious defamation of chararcter before it gets way out of hand.

I would like to know why Smack and Junkie, get such a hard on criticizing a guy who doesn't even play. Is it his fault that he was a lottery pick? Was it his fault that the Magic drafted him? Is it his fault that he can shoot better than ANY player on this team? Is it his fault that he was born a slow Caucasian and can't defend well. Is it??????????????????

Why don't you guys spend all of your free time criticizing Otis, Stan, the Devos Family, or anyone else that was involved in drafting the guy. And bringing out his off court faults is just petty. If you two are without sins then throw all the stones you want. But if you are human and all of us have many faults and sin multiple times; then show some class and shut up PERIOD.