Sign in to follow this  
alex30

NBA Playoffs 2008-Detroit Pistons @ Orlando Magic, Game 4 5/10

Charge...huh? Jalen ROse called it a foul in quarter 1 and a foul at the end...on detroit...Im willing to bet he knows more than you...he was inside the circle...end of story...Orlando was stretched by the refs...again...you would think they would give orlando a make up game after the officiating performance in clockgate but alas the league likes tradition and orlando doesnt have any...yet. And Im quite certain tay running up dwights back should be a foul too.

OK so it's about 6:00 PM, Magic looking good, Billups out. I go over to PNC Park to watch my beloved Braves play the Pirates thinking the Magic got this one and then I come back and find a loss. What could be more disappointing than the Braves losing two games in a row to the Pirates...the Magic losing a game where the odds were in their favor! Imagine that.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Next season if we could acquire the right pieces so that we could bring Jameer and Turk off the bench we would be set.

In my mind, this would be ideal, and would have been both ideal, and very doable this season.

I think more fans are starting to understand the frustration others of us have had about personell decisions the past year. This team is very close right now, a key player or two would have put us right there with Detroit and Boston this year and we wouldn't have to talk about next year. With the amount of assets we've seen this organization squander in the past year, it's even more frustrating.

We've lost 4 games in the playoffs and been outrebounded in 3 of those games. It's not a coincidence and we're fortunate we drew one of the worst rebounding teams in the entire league in the first round.

Good defensive teams don't routinely lose double digit leads in the playoffs. It just doesn't happen. We've rebounded from losing those deficits more times than not, but when you constantly play with fire...opponents steal key games like this that swing a series and send you fishin...

Meer is playing real good at point, he is the future for this team.

Hedo if he could come off the bench would create havoc for othjer teams. And Lewis I really believe could make a huge impact at sf.

Battie would give us veteran leadership and toughness at pf.

Now sg, this is the position we need to improve their is no doubt that this is our weakness. Pietrus is young can hit threes,midrange, and plays lockdown defense, sounds lie our type of guy does it not? I likeed Maggete but Pietrus would be a much better fit for this team.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Next season if we could acquire the right pieces so that we could bring Jameer and Turk off the bench we would be set.

In my mind, this would be ideal, and would have been both ideal, and very doable this season.

I think more fans are starting to understand the frustration others of us have had about personell decisions the past year. This team is very close right now, a key player or two would have put us right there with Detroit and Boston this year and we wouldn't have to talk about next year. With the amount of assets we've seen this organization squander in the past year, it's even more frustrating.

We've lost 4 games in the playoffs and been outrebounded in 3 of those games. It's not a coincidence and we're fortunate we drew one of the worst rebounding teams in the entire league in the first round.

Good defensive teams don't routinely lose double digit leads in the playoffs. It just doesn't happen. We've rebounded from losing those deficits more times than not, but when you constantly play with fire...opponents steal key games like this that swing a series and send you fishin...

Meer is playing real good at point, he is the future for this team.

Hedo if he could come off the bench would create havoc for othjer teams. And Lewis I really believe could make a huge impact at sf.

Battie would give us veteran leadership and toughness at pf.

Now sg, this is the position we need to improve their is no doubt that this is our weakness. Pietrus is young can hit threes,midrange, and plays lockdown defense, sounds lie our type of guy does it not? I likeed Maggete but Pietrus would be a much better fit for this team.

no offense to jameer, but if he is the future pg of our team, then we better get used to getting manhandled at the 1...hence, we better get used to becoming the pistons of this decade, or the pacers of the 90's. always in the running, but never winning.