Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Camera's instructed not to shoot any SHOT CLOCK signs at arena

Ok, so you know Knappy had to bring a sign to the arena that he had made. And, you know Knappy had to hold it up high every time out or break in play. Many of the Magic fans liked the sign.

Early in the evening a camera operator walked by Knappy and Knappy said - hey get this sign and the guy said that they were instructed not to shoot any signs that had anything to do with the shot clocks.

Knappy will relay this information to the Sentinel and suggest and NBA cover-up, I mean NBA cover their asses.

So, what was the sign you say - ideas came from you all - here she is (and I had it printed at a printer). Also, a guy at the end of the game asked if he could have it and Knappy gave him the sign he said he would bring it the next game.

JUST GUESS

DON'T REPLAY

DON'T REVIEW

JUST GUESS

it's in the rules

NBA where officiating happens,

and Magic get screwed

The TNT in the first three lines lined up and were in red. The second Just Guess was larger, it's in the rules was in red - the rest in black.

I felt it my obligation to protest the idiocy that is NBA management and officiating. Sorry, about not having a camera and not taking a picture for posting, but you all get it.

The sign looked pretty good - all centered - again professionally done.

I did see about 5 other Ref signs and I like the show of protest.

Ok, so you know Knappy had to bring a sign to the arena that he had made. And, you know Knappy had to hold it up high every time out or break in play. Many of the Magic fans liked the sign.

Early in the evening a camera operator walked by Knappy and Knappy said - hey get this sign and the guy said that they were instructed not to shoot any signs that had anything to do with the shot clocks.

Knappy will relay this information to the Sentinel and suggest and NBA cover-up, I mean NBA cover their asses.

So, what was the sign you say - ideas came from you all - here she is (and I had it printed at a printer). Also, a guy at the end of the game asked if he could have it and Knappy gave him the sign he said he would bring it the next game.

JUST GUESS

DON'T REPLAY

DON'T REVIEW

JUST GUESS

it's in the rules

NBA where officiating happens,

and Magic get screwed

The TNT in the first three lines lined up and were in red. The second Just Guess was larger, it's in the rules was in red - the rest in black.

I felt it my obligation to protest the idiocy that is NBA management and officiating. Sorry, about not having a camera and not taking a picture for posting, but you all get it.

The sign looked pretty good - all centered - again professionally done.

I did see about 5 other Ref signs and I like the show of protest.

Lol great work Knappy.

I was committed to lighting myself on fire in protest but they took my gasoline away before I got into the arena. I was pretty upset but I feel great now that the Magic won.

edit: One last thing has anyone coined the the name David Stalin yet?

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

do you have any pic? I'd like to have it on m sig. lol

I don't have a digital camera and my friend didn't either. I should have taken a picture - I had the sign made late in the day - I gave the sign away and a kid said he would bring it to the next game.

Don't shoot the cover up signs... LOL!

Someone said that the NBA is basically the WWE, you know that's a very Vince McMahon kind of thing to do. Maybe these NBA-WWE comparisons are more accurate than I thought.

If anything that comparison is unfair to WWE! At least in wrestling, the losing wrestler knows he's gonna lose first before the match happens. LOL.

I sent an email to the Sentinel

I also got a lot of compliments on the sign and thumbs up

Knappy tends to like being a little on the controversial side