quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

LoL

Man, what the heck is Nelson gonna do anyway? Punch Billups in the balls Jason Terry style? There's not much we can do about this matchup...

Call me crazy, but as I said earlier in this series Carlos should be used to get Billups in foul trouble, MAYBE. Arroyo has draw a lot of offensive fouls from Billups. But, in the other hand Chauncey knows this and will not post up Carlos as much as Meer.

Lol Funniest of the year!

He's an ANGRY little elf... state if you are from Puerto Rico or not or you may be called an Arroyo fan for this post.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

Lol Funniest of the year!

He's an ANGRY little elf... state if you are from Puerto Rico or not or you may be called an Arroyo fan for this post.

Puerto Rico? Me? Hell no... (not sure where you got that idea).

I'm originally from Detroit... live in the Midwest now... been a Pistons fan for over 30 years... just showed up today in honor of both of our teams being in the 2nd round to give Jameer a little **** for his quote and see if I could make some people smile...

BTW good luck tonight guys.. should be a great game...

quote:

quote:

LoL

Man, what the heck is Nelson gonna do anyway? Punch Billups in the balls Jason Terry style? There's not much we can do about this matchup...

Call me crazy, but as I said earlier in this series Carlos should be used to get Billups in foul trouble, MAYBE. Arroyo has draw a lot of offensive fouls from Billups. But, in the other hand Chauncey knows this and will not post up Carlos as much as Meer.

Carlos might have some luck for a while, but sitting Nelson means "ZERO" confidence for our starting PG. We've seen how this goes - SVG sits Nelson, Carlos plays good, then goes sour after a few games, and then neither of them plays any good!! Best to probably stick with Nelson at this point... but again, I agree - Arroyo does seem to play Billups better than Nelson sometimes.

quote:

quote:

quote:

LoL

Carlos might have some luck for a while, but sitting Nelson means "ZERO" confidence for our starting PG. We've seen how this goes - SVG sits Nelson, Carlos plays good, then goes sour after a few games, and then neither of them plays any good!! Best to probably stick with Nelson at this point... but again, I agree - Arroyo does seem to play Billups better than Nelson sometimes.

Not asking to sit Nelson, just to use Carlos some to see what develop. Dooling should play major minutes at SG if Evans and Bogans suck like last game. So why not give it a try. Or even try JJ we don't know, they are eager to help as Foyle is. I don't really understand, Carlos, Dooling, Bogans, Turk , Foyle work pretty well in the season, why they change that?

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by He's an ANGRY little elf...:

but c'mon man, you got to steal another brother's idea?

first I steal your idea and then we'll steal homecourt-advantage... beware!

lmao, we're pretty sneaky.

gporter, i agree w/ you. everyone from detroit can underestimate jameer and his short build. But dont doubt one thing about him...and that is his toughness. this man shows some huge heart and he and the magic will get the last laugh. guaransheed.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

everyone from detroit can underestimate jameer and his short build.

For what it's worth, I'm a Detroit fan and I don't underestimate Jameer's talent at all... he's accomplished a lot already for someone of his short stature to be a starting PG in the NBA... gotta respect the 'lil guy for that.

My only reason for poking fun at him here today was his response that he was tired of people calling the Magic "soft" when NO ONE from Detroit even used the word "soft"... the word used was "finesse."

Not so sure about that "Magic will get the last laugh" stuff though... Sheed may have some other plans in mind... but however it plays out, we should have at least 3 more great games to watch icon_smile.gif

(BTW, you're better off with Nelson on the floor than Arroyo... we Detroit fans should know... after all, we traded him and

Darko away for a guy we rarely played and never planned on keeping (Cato) and I don't even recall what else... like a handful of tootsie rolls or something...)