Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

THE POST GAME REACTION: Magic vs Bucks

i'm not deducing anything from the last game versus bucks, but it is a strange coincidence, when hedo plays well, the team win. he has his ups and downs. there are some strong hedo-bashers here, so let us be objective. he knows the ball game. bad or good, he is indispensable to team.

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

i'm not deducing anything from the last game versus bucks, but it is a strange coincidence, when hedo plays well, the team win. he has his ups and downs. there are some strong hedo-bashers here, so let us be objective. he knows the ball game. bad or good, he is indispensable to team.

You cannot be considered indispensable if you have more bad games than good games.

Yes, his play does often seem to be the 'swing vote' in whether the Magic win or lose. But if he plays as many bad games as good games, then he is affecting us such that we have a .500 team.

How is that indispensable?

That's similar logic to those that praise Jameer because he has a few big games and game-winning shots. If he fails more often than he succeeds, how valuable is he really?

In case you're wondering, I like both of these players, but their moments of success do not dictate ignoring their many moments of failure.

Indispensable? Not even close.