Sign in to follow this  
Kaioshen

NBA Playoffs 2008 - Game 1 * Magic vs. Pistons * 5/3

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Well the Pistons handed us our *** on a platter, we have real work to do. They came out and really took it to us and we have to play way better than we did.

Im confident we can get back into this series.

Have a good one guys, be safe out there

Not sure I agree, I think we bent over. they didn't come out that hard, firat hlf we were there, it was the third q that did it. We had been playing bad all night.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

To think of it differently, it has been back and forth...they won, then we won. According to that "formula" it was actually their turn to win. So hoping we can get game 2. Gotta find something positive here.

I'm with you on that thinking, exactly my view

quote:
Originally posted by Gruden:

with CA Orlando would be down by 30, right?

yeah, yeah, and?

See Turkiye on the Olympics. Oh, you're not going? You have MIP Turkoglu and you're not going? And PR only have bench eater CA and is going? How can it be?

dude are u high ?

PR is not going to olympics, you still have to play an elimination (USA and ARG are confirmed teams from america)

plus PR is not on europe its on america which is relatively easy group (then europe).

Your boy los is not playing, deal with it..

quote:

Well the Pistons handed us our *** on a platter, we have real work to do. They came out and really took it to us and we have to play way better than we did.

see you bro take care.

not much to do with our defence.. We just don't have the right to be this bad in offence.. Horrible!!!

We average about 105 ppg and what we have so far is... WHAT!!! 70!!! Awful..

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:

Not sure I agree, I think we bent over. they didn't come out that hard, firat hlf we were there, it was the third q that did it. We had been playing bad all night.

Hmm, they're intensity was night and day from the first half. They really limited Dwights position big time in the second half. They killed us on the glass, were we were holding our own against them in the first half. They made a lot of their shots, where we didnt get many open looks because of their perimeter defense that picked up a lot in the second half.

They clearly came out hard in the second half, we made mistakes but we played hard in the 3rd, we just didnt execute and they made us pay.

Thats what i meant by taking it to us

Evans and Bogans have to step up, they both played like crap. I would send a message to Detroit early in the next game. Howard Howard Howard!!!! He needs to take the rim off. Hopefully while knocking Wallace on his ARSE!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:

Hmm, they're intensity was night and day from the first half. They really limited Dwights position big time in the second half. They killed us on the glass, were we were holding our own against them in the first half. They made a lot of their shots, where we didnt get many open looks because of their perimeter defense that picked up a lot in the second half.

They clearly came out hard in the second half, we made mistakes but we played hard in the 3rd, we just didnt execute and they made us pay.

Thats what i meant by taking it to us

nicely summarised. see ya Monday