Sign in to follow this  
~O~

*Anybody Still Willing To Lock In?*

Let me give a full reason.

-the only reason I don't want Vince Carter here is because he's aging,

-the entire team will only rely on him for 60% or more of the game,

-the team effort and balanced scoring will dissipate and will become to reliant on one individual

-this will slow down the development of Ariza, Redick, Dwight, and the rest of the young talent because of his required minutes per game.

-being able to sign Vince but not Darko will ruin the dominating big man future that many of us hoped would last.

-Mad boards, very mad boards. Taking away minutes from fan favorites is not an option

-having Vince Carter is like having what ruins the this sport, (Superstar calls). I have much respect but this sport but this has gone out of hand (Flopping, phantom fouls, acting jobs, and no calls).

If I had ever seen that three point season total Emory, I would never had said that. Thanks but your not the type of person to say your welcome...

but these are only my opinions that I want to share with you guys even though you don't want to read it but "I'm willing to deal my pride on it".

quote:
If I had ever seen that three point season total Emory, I would never had said that. Thanks but your not the type of person to say your welcome...

Uhmmm I'm not sure what you mean but you're welcome.

Some more people need to step up. I know there are many of you guys who want to insult me. You agree if you answer to this thread.

I have one good point to make. Im truly against VC coming too Orlando and taking our money. Its another Grant Hill situation waiting to repeat itself get paid $60 for three years. Yea I bet he would dunk and land awkwardly on purpose to sit on our bench while getting paid a ****load for no reason and taking up all our cap room. No thanks. VC can end his career anywhere but here. I love how our team is playing these last two games. We need to keep our starters and our precious bench. We just have to figure out the rotation thats all. If VC comes Darko leaves... I doubt Otis is smoking crack knows better to stay away from that fools gold that VC poops out. + Otis knows we need a PG anyway... Doubt we will spend all that money and not address the PG issue. No point to threat or insult you o dub nonetheless the mods. You guys make this possible so I can't hate on you for that.

Much Love and Respect...

WE HAVE THE SCORER.JJ IS THE AWNSER.

We dont need VC.

Ok is gonna be great to open the court for open shots. i agree.

But we have 2 players on ariza and JJ to get more time on the court,if VC come that not happend.

Maybe they learn of Carter, but is older and a supertar who wants money.

I like darko to stay here.

Lewis is an injury prone and is not so younger, he

o-DUB I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU,NO WAY SHOULD WE OPEN THE BANK FOR CARTER,YES HE SCORE 40 POINTS THE OTHER DAY, AND HAD A TRIPLE DOUBLE,BUT HOW LONG DO YOU THINK HE CAN KEEP PLAYING LIKE THIS? THIS TEAM IS BEING BUILD FOR THE FUTURE, WITH A YOUNG CORE THAT WILL DOMINATE FOR YEARS TO COME. VC IS NOT THE ANSWER. GO FOR WALLACE,SIGN DARKO, AND DEAL FOR A POINT GUARD.

I think we need VC or a wing player. Most championships teams that repeated did. (Bulls w/Michael,Houston w/ Drexler, Lakers w/ Kobe).And who knows where the Heat end up this year with Wade. If noticed none of those teams had great point guards. If we stay with our point guards and add VC I think we got a shot at the East. I know we are building for the future but most of our guys have 2 or 3 years in the league so why not be thinking present instead of future. Just my opinion.

ANYONE RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD IS THERE FOR PART OF THE DEAL UNLESS I SEE OTHER WISE.