Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Tale of two cousins

Watching the Magic/Raptor series it made me wonder a big what if. What if the two cousins of Carter and McGrady did not force their way off their teams. What kind of team right now would the Magic be and the Raptors be.

There is not a single player on the Magic roster except Evans & Lewis that would not have been on the roster right now. Same goes for the Raptors with the exception of Ford. The rosters would not be that different.

I just think it is hilarious that both cousins forced their team to trade them and both cousins are in way worse situations. TMAC will never get out of the West due to the depth of talent and fraility of Ming. Carter now finds himself on a rebuilding team that will never get a championship in his career.

Both cousins wanted to be on a team that had a dominant big man and a chance to win it all. Bot the Raptors and Magic have the two bext young big men in the game that would have been perfect compliments to each of these two cousins.

I just find it so ironic of how good each of these teams would have been had these two cousins did not force a trade. The Magic lucked out and were able to recover and have Lewis and Evans & Cook to show for trading TMAC. The Raptors have nothing to show for Carter, because the cap space they save never materialized to signing a star player.

Just thought I would bring all this up since we are up against the Raptors for at least one more game.

Watching the Magic/Raptor series it made me wonder a big what if. What if the two cousins of Carter and McGrady did not force their way off their teams. What kind of team right now would the Magic be and the Raptors be.

There is not a single player on the Magic roster except Evans & Lewis that would not have been on the roster right now. Same goes for the Raptors with the exception of Ford. The rosters would not be that different.

I just think it is hilarious that both cousins forced their team to trade them and both cousins are in way worse situations. TMAC will never get out of the West due to the depth of talent and fraility of Ming. Carter now finds himself on a rebuilding team that will never get a championship in his career.

Both cousins wanted to be on a team that had a dominant big man and a chance to win it all. Bot the Raptors and Magic have the two bext young big men in the game that would have been perfect compliments to each of these two cousins.

I just find it so ironic of how good each of these teams would have been had these two cousins did not force a trade. The Magic lucked out and were able to recover and have Lewis and Evans & Cook to show for trading TMAC. The Raptors have nothing to show for Carter, because the cap space they save never materialized to signing a star player.

Just thought I would bring all this up since we are up against the Raptors for at least one more game.