Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Yet another shot at the Magic...Shocking...

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I can imagine neither Boston or Detroit would agree with that assessment and is not looking forward to facing the Magic.

Well, of course, Detroit would be worried about it if the media-beloved Pistons make it out of the FIRST round.

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAA...eh...hmmm.

Media beloved? haha thats hilarious, whatever gets you pumped up.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I can imagine neither Boston or Detroit would agree with that assessment and is not looking forward to facing the Magic.

Well, of course, Detroit would be worried about it if the media-beloved Pistons make it out of the FIRST round.

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAA...eh...hmmm.

Media beloved? haha thats hilarious, whatever gets you pumped up.

True. You can accuse the Pistons of many a-crime, but media-beloved is not one of them. The Celtics or the Lebron's, no doubt, Detroit is tier two in their eyes as far as ratings go.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Who cares what the media says? I'm proud to be a true fan of a team that gets no attention.

I'm there with you Kberto, if my team get's no attention from the hack's at ESPN and SI I want to wear that as a badge of honor. These are the same moron's that felt like Miami was going to be in the mix this year.

THE FANS JUST WERENT THAT LOUD BECAUSE THEY GAVE EVERYONE THOSE DUMB CHINESE FANS. NOBODY WAS CLAPPING JUST WAVING THOSE. I WASNT THERE, BUT ON TV IT WAS THE MOST QUIET CROWD IN THE PLAYOFFS THUS FAR