Sign in to follow this  
nabeca

B

Hangi siteye gidiyoruz?

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/ forumu bence guzel, o siteden baya faydalanacagiz gibi... Baska secenegi olan yazsin, kayitlari yapalim...

Bu arada herkes Toronto GM i BC yi tebrik ediyor, adam muthis bir is cikarmis, hido ve 2 tane backup, baya iyi, delfino ve ap yi de tutabilecekler, ap cavs a gitmezse tabi, ustune mle ve backup center alacaklar, kadro derinligi de fena olmadi... hayirlisi olsun hido, takip etmeye devam edecegiz...

The guy who played for 5 years in Orlando, got the MIP one years ago, led the team in the finals, he is leaving and could not see any **** appreciation thread that he deserved. So, stop being *** with complaining about this thread. dont worry, this thread will move to hell in a couple of days...

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Why is this awful thread back and not moved yet?

quote:
Originally posted by TURBEY:

The guy who played for 5 years in Orlando, got the MIP one years ago, led the team in the finals, he is leaving and could not see any **** appreciation thread that he deserved. So, stop being *** with complaining about this thread. dont worry, this thread will move to hell in a couple of days...

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Why is this awful thread back and not moved yet?

Um, what?

He had an appreciation thread. 2 or 3 of them if I'm not mistaken.

I like Hedo, I wish him luck. I'm just confused why this thread is still under the Orlando Magic forum and why it keeps getting bumped.