Sign in to follow this  
nabeca

B

I don't think there has ever been a player so overrated and underrated at the same time. Hedo is a skilled player and i loved having him on the magic. I'll be checking his stats from a distance and wishing him the best. Plus i'm pretty sure we will be meeting the Raps in the playoffs. That's gonna be one hell of a series.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

I don't think there has ever been a player so overrated and underrated at the same time. Hedo is a skilled player and i loved having him on the magic. I'll be checking his stats from a distance and wishing him the best. Plus i'm pretty sure we will be meeting the Raps in the playoffs. That's gonna be one hell of a series.

We will be praying for Magic Organisation and our hearts will be beating for you too while we are supporting him for Toronto. Thanks for showing him your hospitality throughout this period and we are thankfull for your good wishes for him.

And those who comparring Hedo with VC: VC is superstar and we are happy that you are mentioning his name with beneath VC's name. We all hope your new roster will reach what you dreamed.

Thanks again

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

We will be praying for Magic Organisation and our hearts will be beating for you too while we are supporting him for Toronto. Thanks for showing him your hospitality throughout this period and we are thankfull for your good wishes for him.

And those who comparring Hedo with VC: VC is superstar and we are happy that you are mentioning his name with beneath VC's name. We all hope your new roster will reach what you dreamed.

Thanks again

all the best man and be sure to stop by from time to time and let us know how his career is going. He'll always be a Magician to me. Peace.

I wish Hedo luck in Toronto. I am a fan of his since he did so much with the Magic.

Hope he does well (with the exception of playing the Magic).

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

so yeah...time for this to go to Around the NBA. Amirite?

contact the mods, make a formal appeal, get a signed document from the mayor of the greater city of Orlando and Otis, by the way have a couple of wallet size photos handy for your application form.

and dont you forget, this is a fan forum.

Believe it or not, orlando magic has the right of having international fans who are not able to speak or write in English.

Dont you think it would be kind of unfair for those who have been following the Magic at all costs???

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

so yeah...time for this to go to Around the NBA. Amirite?

contact the mods, make a formal appeal, get a signed document from the mayor of the greater city of Orlando and Otis, by the way have a couple of wallet size photos handy for your application form.

Won't take that much effort. Hedo is no longer a part of the Magic. Seeing as this is the "Orlando Magic Forum", this should indeed be moved.

Here's another pickle.

pickle.jpg