Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Bob Vander Weide has a Magic shrine with Howard and Arroyo.Lol!

Mr.Charisma and Emory889; thank you for taking your precious time to read this "garbage", I truly appreciate your feed back!

I was right before when I said Arroyo was important to the Magic and he was not going to be traded. Now I will predict that he will be resigned for next year. There are good reasons for that and Bob Vander Weide (who is a businees man) nows how much $ Arroyo is worth for the organization. I'll tell you more, it is more possible that the Magic trade Nelson during the summer than not resigning Arroyo for the next season. What about that garbage?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I'm sure you guys are right. Either Stan or Otis will be fired over their handling of the 2nd/3rd string PG. Happens all the time in the NBA.

Do also you get headaches after reading this garbage Charisma?

Headaches? Not quite that bad. But fans of JJ and Carlos so overemphasize the impact of their favorite player to the management of the team. That's not what they are intending to do, but they just get really caught up and don't see that the Pine tree they are looking at kind of gets lost when you step back and look at the forest of Redwoods.

Hopefully the recent flare-up with the Hedo fans is smoothing back down again. But at least he is a critical part to this team, so that makes the adulation from his fans a lot more tolerable from a team fan perspective.

That unique group called themselves Magic Fan need to learn to be tolerance. The great discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

I'm sure you guys are right. Either Stan or Otis will be fired over their handling of the 2nd/3rd string PG. Happens all the time in the NBA.

It makes complete sense to me. The Magic Organization is in a war to decide which 2 of the 3 point guards stay. The guy with the best scores on guitar hero decides it.

Come on,guys, why all that sarcasm, did I hit a sensitive area? This sort of speculation is called deductive reasoning such as when you see smoke in forest, it usually means a fire. Off all players in th organization he has Howard and Arroyo, wow, just a coincidence for such a brilliant bussiness man. Dont you think he is trying to fill the stadium for the playoffs and sell the venue tickets ofr the future by this article? Is this far fetched?

quote:
That unique group called themselves Magic Fan need to learn to be tolerance. The great discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.

You are right,nobody is absolutely right or wrong all the time. We profit when we know this and learn a bit from every person that shares our world. This is the sign of wisdom on any human being. Our family goes beyond genetic race,language and religious beliefs.

Ibonedteribell posted:

quote:
quote: Rdz. stated:

Ibonedteribell:

You are right,nobody is absolutely right or wrong all the time. We profit when we know this and learn a bit from every person that shares our world. This is the sign of wisdom on any human being. Our family goes beyond genetic race,language and religious beliefs.

What you both say is right and desirable, but Hate is irrational and reason alone cannot overcome it! The social structures that generate those attitudes need to be changed! Only few exceptional individuals can overcome their irrational emotions and only after realizing them, something that is very difficult. Lol!

quote:
What you both say is right and desirable, but Hate is irrational and reason alone cannot overcome it! The social structures that generate those attitudes need to be changed! Only few exceptional individuals can overcome their irrational emotions and only after realizing them, something that is very difficult. Lol!

I think we better keep this at PM level, where I would argue with you that reason can mitigate this irrational behavior.

Lol... what's this all about?

My 2 cents: I think the sarcasm started when somebody suggested Otis could be fired had he traded Carlos or something like that. I think it doesn't mean directly by that, but by the exposition of Jameer flaws.

The rationale is IMO, if Carlos wasn't here to get Jameer's back for some games, those would have been lost and Jameer's bad contract and inability to the the PG the team needs exposed. That would have given serious trouble to Otis.

With all the above said, I don't think I agree... but it sounds more logical from the point of view I'm bringing, at least.

"RATIONAL FALACIES":

1. Every time Patty weeps, it rains.

2. Every time JJ plays, a rainbow comes out.

3. Every time Dwight dunks, a child is conceived.

4. Every time Adonal opens his eyes, a victim dies of a heart attack.

5. Every time Hedo breathes, the Apocalypse gets closer.

6. Every time Carlos dances salsa, a serving of mofongo with fried meat is consumed.

CG posted:

quote:
"RATIONAL FALACIES":

6. Every time Carlos dances salsa, a serving of mofongo with fried meat is consumed.

...and your "reasoning" is...????

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

"RATIONAL FALACIES":

Number 6 hurted lol...