Sign in to follow this  
Teigh-Teigh

1rst DRAFT PICK

Perhaps if Beasley had made it farther into the Tournament people would have him as the consensus number 1 pick, but I would have to go with Rose. He's just about everything you want in a PG and more.

rose or beasley? hmm, it'll depend on team needs. they are both on a similar level, at least in college. i think that rose will become the better player in the future. if miami gets the 1st pick then they'll probably take beasley... minnesota, ny, seattle would take rose... memphis - i dunno... they could use beasley more and they already have 3 young PGs but rose is already playing in memphis and would be an upgrade over conley.

for orlando i'd take rose.

If Miami get the first pick, they probably chose Rose. they are weak on the C and the PG, and Beasley is a PF. Im pretty sure rose gona be a superstar one day, at the level of lebron or kobe.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Perhaps if Beasley had made it farther into the Tournament people would have him as the consensus number 1 pick, but I would have to go with Rose. He's just about everything you want in a PG and more.

i agree all the way!