Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre Carlos Arroyo en espa

Tambien tendriamos que analizar cuales fueron los oponentes en cada juego. No me acuerdo claro esta, ni se qien es quien, ni tengo tiempo para buscar, pero por ejemplo si el a

Two things...

First... I do believe Orlando currently is experiencing an all time high unemployment rate, which along with the economy in general, has to be taken into account (as pointed out by CD above).

Second, to Dav... I will have to find the link where I read this, and I have not as of yet, been able to do so, but I read somewhere that Carlos was not happy with his current situation. Not that he would take a paycut to come back to the Magic if possible, but that he was not happy. Maybe it was a poor translation of something saying he was not happy with his place on the Magic before he left, but if so, it was a horrible translation. lol

If you can find that article it would be nice to read Echo...who knows, maybe he is not happy there, maybe he is just too far from home, maybe he wants to come back to the USA.

But he has a contract to honor, and it would be bad in my opinion, to break it for no real reason.

We'll see what happens, but I really doubt he will be wearing magic blue ever again.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

If you can find that article it would be nice to read Echo...who knows, maybe he is not happy there, maybe he is just too far from home, maybe he wants to come back to the USA.

But he has a contract to honor, and it would be bad in my opinion, to break it for no real reason.

We'll see what happens, but I really doubt he will be wearing magic blue ever again.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I doubt it as well, I just thought it was interesting when I read that. I would have posted it originally, when I first read it, but I didn't want people to think I was just trying to get a rise out of the Arroyo fanatics.

It might have been an ESPN thing, with a list of potential PG help for the Magic?

it was on a brian schmitz blog. it was posted on another topic. he wasnt happy there and management wasnt happy with him, per brian schmitz and isreali writers he'd spoken with

quote:
Originally posted by EricShawn:

it was on a brian schmitz blog. it was posted on another topic. he wasnt happy there and management wasnt happy with him, per brian schmitz and isreali writers he'd spoken with

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2008/11/possible-magic.html

Wild card:

Carlos Arroyo: Yeah, Carlos Arroyo. Signed with Israel, but it doesn't sound as if he's overjoyed with his situation --- and ditto for the club, according to Israel reporters who've contacted me. Doubt he'd take a pay-cut to be back where he was with Magic the last few seasons.

wonder what he did to peev off the team there? he cant seem to find a home anywhere. wonder if its his poor attitude or what?

quote:

quote:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2008/11/possible-magic.html

Wild card:

Carlos Arroyo: Yeah, Carlos Arroyo. Signed with Israel, but it doesn't sound as if he's overjoyed with his situation --- and ditto for the club, according to Israel reporters who've contacted me. Doubt he'd take a pay-cut to be back where he was with Magic the last few seasons.

wonder what he did to peev off the team there? he cant seem to find a home anywhere. wonder if its his poor attitude or what?

That's Schmitz speculating.

guess the israeli reporters who report on the team are speculating, brian schmitz cited them as sources. whats the teams record in euro play right now? ive seen u post the same thing about effi twice, just curious whats their record for them to fire the coach and be disatissfied with carlos

quote:
EricShawn:

guess the israeli reporters who report on the team are speculating, brian schmitz cited them as sources. whats the teams record in euro play right now? ive seen u post the same thing about effi twice, just curious whats their record for them to fire the coach and be disatisfied with carlos

Con Effi el Maccabi ten