Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre Carlos Arroyo en espa

Mala mia, ya no voy a discutir mas con esta chica por lo del racismo, ella tiene su punto de vista y yo el mio y por lo que veo ninguno de los dos lo va a cambiar. En el caso de Carlos Arroyo, definitivamente tiene que haber algo asegurado ya, si no no jugaria en el repechaje en grecia. El que me preocupa es Barea, el dice que los mavericks lo quieren pero esto es negocio y yo no confio en el mandulete ese Mark Cuban. Ademas con Lue en la alineacion le veo muy pero que muy poco tiempo de juego a Barea. Que busque break en otro equipo aunque sea un equipo con foja perdedora, lo importante es que se mantenga activo para el futuro.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

quote:
Originally posted by chucho23:

There is racism everywhere, the NBA is no exeption. Carlos Darwin said that this is a controversial issue that he didn't want to addres but I will. Bballbabe you have your right to your opinion, I respect that, but don't say these are ridicoulos notions when the US government are building a wall to keep mexicans out of the country. Why dont' they build a wall in the canadian border to keep those other inmigrants out, BECAUSE CANADIANS are WHITE and MEXICANS are NOT. You can't be that blind. The US accept cuban inmigrants becausethey have no other choice, to look good for the UN. There are 39 million latinos in your country, we are an integral part of the economy. I'm gonna recomend a movie to you, "A day without a mexican" when you see it I think your point of view will change. A los demas en el foro mis disculpas por que me he salido del tema que es el destino de nuestro Carlos Arroyo en la NBA pero es que me enfogona que esta gente venga y diga que en el baloncesto no hay racismo cuando si lo hay.

I think you misunderstand me, because i don't deny the existence of racism. No one can deny that. To generalize about an entire country is another thing.

Rodriguez comments about people knowing Jameer is not the answer but we don't want CA because he reps the Puerto Ricans is a huge generalization that is not true. It is ridiculous for many reasons. Dude, i fall under two categories of what is considered "minority" so i have experienced racism and discrimination, but it would be crazy of me to allow those experiences to shape my entire thought processes on how others, ALL OTHERS, perceive me.

Can i blame every job i did not get on my race or gender? Everytime that guy i like chose another woman should i say it was that too? Is it really too much of a stretch to think that they found someone who had more qualifications on a job or was a better fit or did not ask for as much salary as me? It just could not be that he picked the girl because he liked her better or she was willing to deal with more than i was? Point being that there could be several reasons why i wasn't considered, and there are also other reason why people see Carlos as they do that have nothing to do with his race. What i think is ridiculous is always making it about that instead of hearing what people say about his performance. Hell, even in this thread there have been some who have stated weaknesses they saw in his game. Was it only accepted because they said it in Spanish? Why is it that when someone points out a flaw in his game and they are not Latino, then they simply don't like him because of his race? That is the notion i spoke to.

EDIT: Also, many are accused of not like CA also, when it just may be parts of his game that they don't like. Why can't people separate flaws in his game from the man himself? People don't dislike Carlos.

bballbabe. there are something that you never will understand, because you didn't born on a colony. second you are rigth there are a lot people in this forum that don't dislike Carlos, but they dislike his fan.

Bballbabe, feel free to participate in this thread any time, you are one of the best poster in this forum, may be because you have an open mind.

quote:

Lo siento. Mis comentarios no se pretende ser inflamatoria, pero no estoy de acuerdo lo que se dijo. Por favor, continue.

Hola a todos bballbabe no sabia q sabia escribir en espanol eres latina?

Bueno amigos saludos desde Dorado PR necesito saber que hay de nuevo si hay algun rumor acerca de Carlos en Orlando. Por lo meno aqui en PR el va a jugar con la selecion y esperando la contestacion de Danny

quote:

quote:
Hola a todos bballbabe no sabia q sabia escribir en espanol eres latina?

soy americana. Told you my espanol is not good.

Yo tambien soy americano puertorrique