Sign in to follow this  
ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis

How does it feel to be a magic fan this season?

You smile after a couple of wins. Then we lose games that we should have won. We frown for a stretch of games then we are happy again. We as a team feel up, down, cold, hot and we all end up complaining about the same thing. With all these complains that I have against my team, I have not once received my wishes as a fan and I officially ended my own pain. Stop watching a couple of games in feb then started watching games again on March.

I thought to myself, just sit down and enjoy the game. What if we lose over half of our games next season? Enjoy this season as it is. One of our best seasons in the last 11 years of this franchise.

Omega

You smile after a couple of wins. Then we lose games that we should have won. We frown for a stretch of games then we are happy again. We as a team feel up, down, cold, hot and we all end up complaining about the same thing. With all these complains that I have against my team, I have not once received my wishes as a fan and I officially ended my own pain. Stop watching a couple of games in feb then started watching games again on March.

I thought to myself, just sit down and enjoy the game. What if we lose over half of our games next season? Enjoy this season as it is. One of our best seasons in the last 11 years of this franchise.

Omega