Sign in to follow this  
Rodriguez

Darko could be our Chris Bosch

Darko has the skills and the tool to become a player like Bosch. He only needs to play with fire and yesterday he did.That why he received two tecnical foul.

Darko has the skills and the tool to become a player like Bosch. He only needs to play with fire and yesterday he did.That why he received two tecnical foul.

I don't think he can be as good as Bosh, but if you go on youtube and watch clips of him, Darko definitly has the ability to be a very good player. Darko has had a bad string of luck in the coaching department in the nba. Hopefully, we resign Darko and bring in a coach that has a clue.

Darko could be superior to Chris Bosh if Darko was only encouraged to play his type of style of basketball.

Instead, Brian Hill continues to bash his confidence by making him the player he's not which is what previous coaches did with him before.

This will be the third consecutive time.

Every little boy has the dream of being a certain type of player if they choose to play sports one day. Darko hasn't been given the opportunity to do that and just can't adjust to something that he's not.

Definately not greater than Bosh, hell not even equal to Chris Bosh. Darko CAN be a great player though if put into the right situation. I am hoping and praying that we get rid of Brian Hill, and re-sign Darko.

I don't think Darko can be as good as Bosh. I do agree that coach Hill is not using Darko in the right way. He is trying to make Darko the new Horce Grant to Dwight's Shaq. We all see how thats working out

Playing time is the key for Darko. Remember J. O'Neal roting on Blazer's bench, looking life a bust with no fire in his eyes and body? When he transfered to Indiana, he overnight became an instant force to be reckoned with in the NBA. Bosh would be just another "loser", just like Pau Gasol, if they would be warming pine most of the time.

Bosh and Darko, though both power forwards, are a little hard to compare directly.....I still believe Darko can be a great player and ultimately able to outshine Bosh....but, he needs to be made the second scoring option, re-build his face-the-basket game, and above all have a decent coach and opportunity.

btw, I saw the youtube Darko dunk over a Honda for the first time... a stunner

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Darko could be superior to Chris Bosh if Darko was only encouraged to play his type of style of basketball.

Instead, Brian Hill continues to bash his confidence by making him the player he's not which is what previous coaches did with him before.

This will be the third consecutive time.

Every little boy has the dream of being a certain type of player if they choose to play sports one day. Darko hasn't been given the opportunity to do that and just can't adjust to something that he's not.

Every Coach that Darko has hed since coming to the NBA has tried to change the way Darko plays. When Darko was drafted number 2 by the Pistons they saw what he was able to do playing the WAY he PLAYED. Once Larry Brown got ahold of Darko he tried to change Darko's game, Flip did it, and Hill is doing the samething. LET HIM PLAY HIS NATURAL GAME! He would be better than Bosh

It sounds like Darko has been through the ringer. I haven't seen enough of his game to say whether or not he could rival Bosh. But, I agree with the sentiment that he'd show much more here under a different coach/system.