Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Brain Hill booed and heckled at arena......

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

HighClassTrash and I booed very loudly when BHill was announced as we do every game.

**** right, what kind of fan are you if you don't voice an opinion? I'm still behind the Magic 100 percent but this SOB has caused me so much heartache and alcohol induced nights of rage that I just can't help myself.

Are the Orlando fans taking lessons from Philadelphia fans? I didn't think any could equal those of the rabid fans of Philadelphia. But if they're not throwing things at Brian Hill yet, then they haven't reached the level of total disgust with the team.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

If we don't make the playoffs we need to give coach Hill his dues. I'm talking the full on Mcgrady treatment. let otis know were pissed and we want his head!

Stop it !! You're scaring me !!

You are inferring the very thing that I fear most: the Magic will judge Brian Hill on whether or not the team makes the playoffs.

Brian Hill's success/failure should not be based on whether we make the playoffs, but on how our team improved (or didn't). We are going to end up this year with basically the same record as last year. If we make the playoffs, it will be because the Eastern Conference is worse this year than last.

This team has been healthier, added another year of experience, etc., as compared to last year, yet no improvement at all. In fact, this team is light-years behind where it was at the end of last year.

If the Magic use the excuse that we made the playoffs to keep Brian Hill, then they have lost what little credibility they have left.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

If we don't make the playoffs we need to give coach Hill his dues. I'm talking the full on Mcgrady treatment. let otis know were pissed and we want his head!

Stop it !! You're scaring me !!

You are inferring the very thing that I fear most: the Magic will judge Brian Hill on whether or not the team makes the playoffs.

Brian Hill's success/failure should not be based on whether we make the playoffs, but on how our team improved (or didn't). We are going to end up this year with basically the same record as last year. If we make the playoffs, it will be because the Eastern Conference is worse this year than last.

This team has been healthier, added another year of experience, etc., as compared to last year, yet no improvement at all. In fact, this team is light-years behind where it was at the end of last year.

If the Magic use the excuse that we made the playoffs to keep Brian Hill, then they have lost what little credibility they have left.

I am in complete agreement with you. This team had taken a big turn for the worse. I don't think coach Hill should return in any capacity with the team.

Magic fans will burn down the Amway b4 we sit though another season like this.